“Review of staff”

Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Benin City
Lagos, Nigeria
“Review of staff”
Reviewed 28 August 2012

The staff need to be more courteous to Nigerians and not only to white people. They need to open the lounge door for all guests and not only to white people. They need to show more respect to all and not to only white people. I was humiliated by their behaviour to me.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Segun A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Antwerp, Belgium
Reviewed 8 August 2012

I had a job in the neigbourhood of Benin City and was looking for an excellent stay for hotel and restaurant. I have to confirm you all that the manager as well as his staff and especially miss Sonia was e very great help to choice the different things on the menu as well as the service of all ordered things. I will never forget the hospitality I received during my stay in Benin and the lovely moments in the hotel as well at the swimming pool with good entertaining music.
I should say in a few words " a little paradise on earth" certainly to come back.
H. De Backer/ Belium

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Herman D
Leuven, België
Reviewed 2 December 2011

Staff went out of their way to make us feel at home.
Just when I started to call it 'home' it was time for us to leave.
Good place to stay in Benin City, with very friendly and helpfull staff.

Thanks to all of you.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank JJP_BE
on the move
Reviewed 29 January 2010

My stay at Randeki Hotel was very good. I was a long stay in benin for 9 months. I decided to try several hotels in the area, but found that Randekhi was most conveniant for my place of work. Staff were friendly and hotel manager was helpfull throughout my stay. I have another short contract early next year and will book to stay there once again. Security at hotel was good also.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled on business
4 Thank MouseOnTheMove
Eko
Reviewed 31 January 2009

The title of the review is the motto of the hotel. From making the reservations online to the phone call backs to process the reservation to actually checking in then service was a whew wonderful experience. We came to shoot a music video and we, well at least I got whole lot more. The service and the location made it accessible to all our shot locations.Least i forget, thier gym and gym coordinator is fantastic. Accomplished our goal and I have to say if I am in Benin again, I know where I am going ;-)

• Liked — The Service
  • Disliked — Hmmmmm...... Still thnking.....
  • Stayed January 2009, travelled on business
2 Thank 3Peat
Earth
Reviewed 30 July 2008

My experience at Randekhi was good. The atmosphere inside the hotel was very different from the surrounding area in a good way. For one thing, it is located in a very private part of central Benin which makes it more peaceful than other places in Benin. There was great security which is important! And good management...they were often cheerful and accomodating. I would have to say that the service is the greatest thing about this place. Everything is good, but the service is just wonderful! You have to experience it for yourself to see what I mean. My experience at Randekhi does put Benin City on the map of Nigeria for sure...smile. In many ways, I was pleasantly surprised by my experience at the Randekhi. Kudos!

• Liked — Service
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed April 2008
1 Thank Passions2Heart
Port Harcourt
Reviewed 24 June 2008

Benin is a choked up city in the weekends. Didn't know of this till lately which was a curse and a blessing at the same time. the hotel we were supposed to check in to was fully booked and so were others that we tried. Exasperated, we heard tell of Randekhi and we decided to check it out. they had only a few rooms left which unfortunately were the most expensive. Then we met the manager and I guess he saw the tiredness in our eyes and he gave us a formidable discount. By the way, I forgot to mention that the hotel was beautiful, the reception exquisite and the friendly manner of the front desk superb. We checked in and stayed there till the following Monday. All I can really say is "GOOD TIMES". By the way, I took some pictures vowing to help this hotel spread the word.

• Liked — Everything especially the discount
  • Disliked — It was all good
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled solo