I had made an advance paid reservation at this hotel a few days before my check-in. As a photographer, I booked for a room with a great view of the golf course behind the hotel premises. But on the day of my check-in, I was deeply disappointed on how I was treated. First, I was asked to wait in the lobby for almost 2hrs after I had given my booking details; to make it worse my 3 yr old son was cranky after the long drive from the neighbouring state of Akwa ibom . After what seems to be an eternity,and repeated inquiries by me, we were eventually ushered into a room- a room with a dingy smell of tobacco. I had almost choked from the smell and immediately requested we were relocated. We were given another room with no view of the golf course I had originally wanted. They promised to relocate when there is an available room, but that never happened. Besides, it was already stressful for my family, so we stayed for our two nights and left. Not my best impression of a hotel of Le Meridien standard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Ogeyi Place is the first international hotel in Port Harcourt with a fusion of local and international lifestyle for travelers desirous of chic decor and art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Jovago.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Ogeyi Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Port Harcourt
- Port Harcourt Le Meridien