Just about does it for Port-Harcourt but definitely shy of a 5 star hotel standard. In my opinion and to be fair, this should be flagged as a 3 star hotel with 4.5 star room quality. Bath tub is small, half glass mediocre shower curtain sham which leaves you with pool of water all over the flower post shower, parking lot just enough for 10 cars in the real sense, fitness centre with too much obsolete gym equipment packed into a tight cubicle with very low ceiling (obviously not for the claustrophobic), elevator which barely fits 3 people leaving you with a feeling of packed sardines in a tin, ororo restaurant/bar in a constant toss with the lobby for right of space, which btw also gets mobile to an even smaller room/hall on certain days for whatever events/functions, etc....and the list goes on and on...
If you're going to be in a hospitality business floating brand names like Le Meridien and Starwood luxury chain, better be sure you get it right otherwise you're only doing these brand names disservice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Ogeyi Place is the first international hotel in Port Harcourt with a fusion of local and international lifestyle for travelers desirous of chic decor and art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Ogeyi Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Port Harcourt
- Port Harcourt Le Meridien