Landmark Hotels
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Port Harcourt
Landmark Hotels
Ranked #19 of 39 Hotels in Port Harcourt
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Had a nice time and staffs are very cordial and on time services was impressed.on my next visit to niger next year I will sure go relax again mayb with friends and colleagues.will surely recommend the place to anybody that is looking for a nice hotel in porthacourt

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank yugofresh1

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I spent 2 weeks in landmark hotels port harcourt and I enjoyed every bit of time spent there. They ave hospitable staff with good customer service. Their food and drink was delicious and affordable. Their other services such as laundry and room service was fascinating

Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2012

What i saw there was good but security was working about.i ask a lady why security.she tel me that,sometime bocoharam nomaly distorb.another thing,security bribe but the need foriegn bussines because there is a lot space there.but there television sound so 4ny.(hahahaha)

• Stayed: September 2012
4  Thank Abogu4
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Compared to other hotels I have stayed at in West Africa, this was a fairly nice place to stay. I was there with two other people. We each had our own rooms and slightly different experiences. Overall we enjoyed the stay. The staff was very pleasant. The hotel was clean. There was a nice pool and pool bar. We had breakfast every morning and dinner most nights. There was certainly enough variety to satisfy us for our week long stay. The rooms were good size. There was a nice TV and they put bottled water in the fridge every day. The mattress was large but extremely hard. Suring our seven nights, I saw two cock roaches (one small, one fairly large) in the bath room. One of the other people had what she described as flying ants in her room. Obviously bugs have been an issue at every African hotel I have stayed at. The third person had no bug encounters, but his room overlooked the pool. There was a live band playing at the pool three of the nights we were there which was loud enough to keep him awake until after midnight. I couldn't hear the band from my side of the hall.

Room Tip: get a room on the other side from the pool
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank John M
Reviewed 14 May 2010

We stayed in this hotel after having spent some nights in other hotels. Overall it's worth your money. Location wise, it's very convenient to other amenities (interesting spots, bars, shops). The breakfast and service were good. The room rates are good, the location was ideal for all our business meetings. All rooms have 32" LCD televisions, electronic door locks and safe deposit boxes, 24 hours power supply and internet service. Armed police are guarding all the places. Access control policy is very good.

Stayed: July 2008, travelled on business
4  Thank amolyahoo
A TripAdvisor Member
London
Reviewed 19 May 2006

Hi all,

It was my first time in Port Harcourt after several years and i was quite impressed with the new crop of hotels in the city. One that struck was Landmark Hotels which came highly recommended by a friend.

From the reception the ambience is friendly and inviting although i must confess not very quite. The rooms meet with international standards and are very beautifully laid out with colours and furniture that have a very good blend. The restaurant apart from the delays not so bad and very good with the local cuisines.

Since i was on business trip and mini holiday it afforded me the opprotunity to explore the services and other areas of the hotel. One that caught my attention is the beautifully constructed suspended sit out pool. Must confess the whole concept was well thought out and space managed well here. The other bar in the hotel called the 'main bar' wasnt much and i strongly suggest it should be re-structured. The gym facility is up to the minute. The Masseuse is wonderful.

If i have to revisit i'll be back here but the management should do more about the service delivery of the restaurant section. In all i think it is a great hotel! [--] visit to see the poolside.

Stayed: March 2006