“Amazing!!!”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Erie Lakeview Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jet727839
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed 18 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Staying at Lakecrest Estate was Amazing!! Tracy Tavakoli was very accommodating. She is a very personable host. She makes you feel very comfortable. She sends friendly e-mail reminders. She goes out of her way to make your stay a success. She got in contact with people that she knows to have message therapist come on location for a couples message. She made our Anniversary very romantic. Our breakfast was amazing with a Hawaiian twist. She knew we were going to the Erie County Fair and included admission tickets in our napkins when we woke up to have breakfast which was a very thoughtful touch. It is very clear that she loves what she does and I would go back in a heartbeat!!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
21 Aug 2017
I am so happy that I could help make your Anniversary special! You and John were a joy to host! I appreciate your thoughtful feedback and hope you both get a chance to come back and make more great memories!
Debbie F
“Perfect place to stay for Buffalo and Niagara Falls”
Reviewed 7 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Easy to find. Lovely estate with beautiful rooms and personal attention to the details of our trip. Would definitely stay again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
9 Aug 2017
Thank you, Debbie! I really enjoyed meeting you, your husband, and your friends! You were great guests and I look forward to your next visit!
lanwokeji
Quincy, Florida
“Mother, Sister, Daughters”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in October 2016

Fantastic stay - everything is exquisite, from food, rooms, views, location. I was in Hamburg with my daughters & sister for our mother's burial. Tracy was kind, warm, accommodating & flexible. Just the right touch of natural beauty, care, comfort. Food was excellent. Do not miss this opportunity - definitely worth the trip & bypassing traditional hotels. I look forward to staying at Lakecrest again!

15 Jul 2017
Thank you so much, Linda! Your family was a pleasure to host! I truly look forward to your next visit!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing