“Not Very Authentic”

Cuisines: Chinese
Poole, United Kingdom
“Not Very Authentic”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Once again a Chinese restaurant in name only. No Chinese staff and no authentic Chinese dishes. Food cobbled together by Indian staff. Orders were not taken properly and dishes were nothing like what was ordered.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank PRO69

“good”
Reviewed 26 January 2013

every time i go there my order is fried rice and bangkok beef or beef onion.. they are very deliciuos

“excellent choice for far-east dishes”
Reviewed 24 November 2012

we had steam rice with an additional 3 dishes of vegetables, chicken and prawns. we paid only about 8OR for a family of 5. we were disappointed that the weren't any fish dishes available on that day. how can a city located by the sea not serve fish? apart from that the food we ordered was delicious.

Visited October 2012
Salalah, Oman
“Good-ish Chinese food. Happy to recommend!”
Reviewed 3 April 2012

I wouldn't rave about this place, but equally it is OK. I wish tripadvisor had a simple 'good' rating as 'average' seems too harsh, but I wouldn't go so far as to say 'very good'. Anyway, this restaurant has a kind of weird decor with very high backed booths and walls so each little booth is private (I guess they act like family rooms). The menu is vast and food is very reasonably priced and generous portions. My partner was very happy with his meal - I was less so, but I'm vegetarian and perhaps the tastier dishes are meat or fish based. The sweet & sour vegetables I had were quite insipid. The veg spring rolls were good though although crispier batter would have been preferable. If you fancy Chinese fare it's not a bad place to go...

• Visited January 2012