“One of the best”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I always love to go there with my family on weekend and eat that pizza ( salmon pizza) u won't find it anywhere in salalah except ipizza

1  Thank Al-anasi

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Average pizza place but I was intrigued by the camel pizza. A co-worker and I stopped in to try it. Not bad at all, at least I can say I tried it now.

Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

It's best in salalah for pizza,of course italian one. Found it here in trip adv. order one medium size for 2 normal guys, it's ok! It costs around 10 OMR with appetizer and drink, non alcoholic of-course. Option Pizza with camel meat is available!! Enjoy it.

1  Thank hiddenman2008
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

I was looking for some food around town and found this place. The service was great and everyone was happy to help me. The salad I ordered was excellent. The pizza though, might have been the best pizza I've had in a couple years. It was perfect. Also, the dessert I was give was wonderful. I think I will stop by before I leave to eat there again!

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Have been there on suggestion from reviews at trip advisor and was not disappointed. Rates just on a bit higher side. Otherwise nothing to complain about