“Great place to stay”

Pearl Continental Hotel Rawalpindi
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Rawalpindi
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

My first visit in Pakistan and I have to say, I was more then surprised about the level of this hotel. Room was clean and well comfortable. Heated pool was great especially in the cold morning. Lovely lobby cafe area with a great choice of fresh juices. For foreigners like me, there is safety first and the hotel is protected more than a central bank :) but I have to say, that I stayed 6 days, travel or walk around Rawalpindi & Islamabadand and never feld unsafe! For sure I will choose this hotel anytime in future!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
PC-Hotel-Rawalpindi, General Manager at Pearl Continental Hotel Rawalpindi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us during your recent visit to Rawalpindi. We are very happy to see that you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed your breakfast at the Marco Polo restaurant.
On behalf of my team at Pearl Continental Hotel, Rawalpindi, we thank you for staying with us and look forward to welcome you again.

There are newer reviews for Pearl Continental Hotel Rawalpindi

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Stayed one night before flight back to UK. I stayed here because of proximity to airport. The hotel is in a superb location for airport and the services including airport transfer from the hotel are very goo. I had an executive room which gave access to executive lounge. Room was excellent, large, bright, good qulaity television. Welcome offered by all staff was very good. I did not eat in the hotel but I did use the healeth club and similarly this was to a very good standard. When we visit relatives again next year I will once again book this hotel for one night prior to flight departure.

Room Tip: Go on the Executive floor, you know it makes sense !
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
PC-Hotel-Rawalpindi, General Manager at Pearl Continental Hotel Rawalpindi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear Sir,

We are very happy to read that you had an extremely pleasant and enjoyable stay with us. I would also like to share your nice comments with my team and appreciate your time for this feedback.

We thank you for recommending the Pearl Continental Hotel, Rawalpindi and I look forward to welcoming you back again with us.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

PC hotel Rawalpindi is off course the best in the town as its 4 star (although they claim it as 5 star but sorry for my opinion). It is located in the heart of the city and very near to all the important shoping malls and the multinational food chain restaurants , and in the cantonment area ,The food quality is not of the mark as it should be but cofee and gym and swana and pool is really meeting all the standards , Infact they try to business more than the satisfaction of the customer .

Room Tip: All rooms are equally good and comfortable
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
PC-Hotel-Rawalpindi, General Manager at Pearl Continental Hotel Rawalpindi, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Mr. Tariq,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with detailed feedback of your recent stay with us. We are happy to read that you liked the location and most of our services.

We appreciate our guests’ comments as they help us to improve our service, ensuring that we deliver an experience in line with our guests’ expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 14 November 2013

PC Hotel in Rawalpindi is in the heart of the city, next to shopping bay, close to the airport and the best accommodation in town. I am particularly impressed with its cuisine at "Bukhara" which is a symptoms buffet. Swimming pool, Terrace Cafe, Front Page Restaurant - all are treats!

Room Tip: There is no special side where you can enjoy the outside view. Its better to be on a floor closer to...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank usmanabhatti
PC-Hotel-Rawalpindi, General Manager at Pearl Continental Hotel Rawalpindi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2013

Dear Mr. Usman,

It was a pleasure to have you with us at our charming hotel and we would like to thank you for sharing your nice feedback through TripAdvisor.
I am glad that you liked the location, food and services offered during your recent stay.

I will certainly share your lovely comments with my team and we all look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

With very best regards,

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Gorgeous Staff, doors, floors... Like a museum of art INSIDE of An hotel Great variety in the buffet. Great Pool And Gyn. Fantastic Staff. Not Far Away from the city centre. And don’t forget to take a walk in lovely Garden within the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Maya T
PC-Hotel-Rawalpindi, General Manager at Pearl Continental Hotel Rawalpindi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Dear Ms. Maya,

Thank you for choosing our hotel to stay and sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

Indeed, it is gratifying to know that all arrangements went very well and you enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your kind comments with my team and we appreciate your time for posting comments.
We thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back at our hotel.

With very best regards,

Reviewed 25 October 2013

I'm completely satisfied with my stay at the Pearl Continental Hotel in Rawalpindi
The hotel is very close to the Airport (about 5 min. ) and just outside the city center.

The rooms are large, spacious and comfortable and equipped with all amenities you expect from a five star hotel.

The breakfast is buffet style and is huge. Staff are very eager to help and the waiter encouraged me to try different breakfast items

Staff is well trained, and want to service you. You can also enjoy the various restaurants, a wonderful stay and definitely recommended for anyone who wants to visit Rawalpindi.

I will definitely love to stay here again on a return visit to Rawalpindi

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
PC-Hotel-Rawalpindi, General Manager at Pearl Continental Hotel Rawalpindi, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

Dear Ms. Maham,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Pearl Continental Hotel , Rawalpindi and for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

We are pleased to know that you had a wonderful stay and were impressed with the setting of the property as well as quality of accommodation and service.

We sincerely appreciate your compliments. We are committed to consistently providing warm and efficient service to our guests and their appreciation is our greatest reward.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back.

Aamir H.Kazi

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Its a small hotel by today's standards, but a real comfy one. Especially liked its Front Page Cafe. It was just lovely and very very relaxing after a really long day. Room was good too. Basically the whole experience was a very comfortable and relaxing one. Service was excellent. Had to leave early the next day so couldn't try the buffet breakfast, instead complimentary breakfast was served in our room which was good.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
PC-Hotel-Rawalpindi, General Manager at Pearl Continental Hotel Rawalpindi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Dear Sir,

We would like to thank you for taking time to share comments on your recent stay with us and I am happy that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. In the mean time, I had the liberty of sharing your comments with my team.

Once again, thank you very much and look forward to welcome you again with us soon.

Kind regards

Aamir H. Kazi

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rawalpindi
Royalton Hotel
#2 of 10 in Rawalpindi
Hotel Crown Plaza
Hotel Crown Plaza
#13 of 23 in Islamabad

Been to Pearl Continental Hotel Rawalpindi? Share your experiences!