The Haven and Spa
Finca Lerida(Boquete)
US$284
US$267
US$252
Boquete Tree Trek Mountain Resort(Boquete)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$87
US$62
US$92
Orbitz.com
All reviewsyogurtexercise poolsauna and steam roomyoga classesgreat gymtranquility roomendless poollemon waterhealthy breakfastthe ownerbabbling brooksmall poolfrench press coffeedeep tissue massageprivate patiolate at nightsmall hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 June 2013

My buddy and I stayed here for two nights and we lucked out because there are only 8 rooms. I wish I had brought a girlfriend because it is paradise, from your own double doors opening onto a private patio where you can enjoy a healthy breakfast and coffee, included in the room. The breakfast is pretty much fruit, granola cereal and yogurt. There is no restaurant on site, but the 100 jet hot tub and luxurious spa services and gym make up for it. The staff speaks English, the facility is spotless and surrounded by lush landscaping...I could've stayed permanently! In the room is a flat screen tv with tons of Channels and movies for rent, a great bathroom with all natural toiletries. Plenty of plugs for your electronics. My only complaint was the single beds, which I'm not used to and they were kind of noisy. They also provided a robe which is always a nice touch! It is also within walking distance to the town. I had a facial which was fantastic, a bit expensive for Panama, but I'm on vacation.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 June 2013

We reserved a king room. While there was a king bed the room was cramped with little room to move around.
The hotel does not allow smoking anywhere on the property nor they allow any alcohol however the room frige was stocked with beer and champagne. Go figuere
Would we stay there again, probably not. We didn't see the value for the price

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I've travelled a fair amount. This by far is the loveliest Spa hotel I've stayed in. The owner is so accommodating and made sure everything ran smoothly. When I return to Boquete, I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else. It's a short pleasant 10 minute walk into town. The Spa grounds are manicured and beautiful. I had a healthy breakfast each morning on a patio overlooking a brook, a green tree laden hillside and a parade of beautiful birds. The inside common areas are well appointed and incorporate the natural outdoor beauty into the rooms. The Spa areas are top notch. I had an excellent massage. My blood pressure dropped just walking into the Haven. You won't be disappointed. Mimi F.

Room Tip: A room overlooking the brook in the back is where I stayed and I would request the same room on my return.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 May 2013

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our two nights at The Haven. The staff was very helpful in
arranging our full day guided tour of the area for us and that proved to really make our stay
great. We enjoyed the room and breakfast and also the quiet garden area.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christine-Miki
Reviewed 15 May 2013

My wife and I stayed in Boquete 5 weeks for a Spanish immersion courses at Habla Ya. We both like exercising several times a week. The Haven has excellent facilities at a fair rate.

George R and Barbara R