“Great food!”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, International, Central American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Panoramic views, a crackling fireplace and an outdoor wooden deck beside a garden overlooking the Palo Alto River, sets a cozy and uncomplicated atmosphere to enjoy a fabulous meal. We serve down to earth, bistro-style, comfort food! We believe the enjoyment of food is a fundamental part of life.
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Lovely place, great food and attentive and frliendly staff. Went twice. Was an easy walk to the Boquete Garden Inn too.
Music was very loud the first time we went to we ate outside which was fine

Reviewed 18 May 2014

We're blessed to live in a city that has some of the best food in the world, and we've been lucky to have traveled to many parts of the world, and we found our meal at The Rock to be one of the best we've ever had in our lives. The location is gorgeous, and the food was positively delicious. Everything was cooked perfectly, the flavors were incredible, we loved meeting the owner and chef and would have gone back again had we more time in Boquete. The Rock is not to be missed. It's beyond fabulous! Enjoy!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Please believe me when I say that this meal was hands down the best I've had in Boquete. My wife and I have eaten here twice. Both times for dinner and both times we enjoyed our meals entirely. Set near the Caldera River this restaurant delivers great quality food at very fair prices. Compared to what we're used to, our $80 or $90 dinners here with tip, would've been $150 or $200 plus, back home in Jersey or NY. But don't let the prices steer you away. Freshness is key here. And they definitely don't skimp on quality ingredients or attention to detail. Stop in for dinner, believe me you will not be disappointed. We will probably eat here a couple more times before we leave Boquete. Oh So Good!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I visit this place every time i go to boquete. the ribs are one of my favorite dishes but there's many to pick from.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Sit outside and enjoy great service and delicious food
Everything we had was prepared perfectly and very fresh