“Excellent service!”

Massage and Day Spa at The Haven
More attraction details
Owner description: Certificate of Excellence 2013 The Haven Day Spa is renowned for consistent quality and service, with a reputation for providing excellent treatments. A spa in the true sense of the word - providing one-off treatments, day spa passes, a health clinic (with international practitioners) & fitness center with a fully equipped gym, indoor exercise pool, infrared saunas, steam, Jacuzzi & relaxation areas. Yoga classes & more. All our facilities are available to all visitors at very reasonable prices. Apologies NO children under 18.
Reviewed 15 June 2014

For father's day we treated ourselves to a massage for my husband and a facial for myself. We wanted to make the best of our stay in Boquete.
We were pampered!

There are newer reviews for Massage and Day Spa at The Haven

Reviewed 15 May 2014

My partner and I both had massages here at Haven, and I have to say it was the best in Panama. The spa is very tranquil and with amazing decor, something I didn't really expect to find in Boquete. While we were waiting, we were told that we could use the sauna (they have both dry sauna and steam room). The masseuse was extremely professional and I could tell that she had quite a bit of training. She even worked through a knot that had been bothering me a great deal. My partner said the same things about his experience as well. Another friend of ours who was traveling with us said that hers was "amazing."

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Thank heavens for some gift massages from the kids in the USA. Arelys gave an outstanding massage. Found the kinks and fixed them! I've got several more I get to use. As a Boquete resident I can attest to the consistent quality of this beautiful spa.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

I get at least 2 massages a month and have had them all over the world as we travel. I have had many massages at The Haven with Arelys and think it is one of the best I have ever had. Not only is she consistently good, but the Haven is beautiful and relaxing and all the people there are so nice and make you feel really welcome. I highly recommend Arelys for a great massage experience. Kate B

Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Thanks, Arelys, for a relaxing massage and rejuvenating facial. I called that morning when our other plans fell through and The Haven was able to fit me in that afternoon. The location was easy to find and WOW, what a surprise to find this beAutiful getaway tucked away in Boquete. I plan on coming back next time we are in the area!