“Great & Inexpensive Massage and Facial!”

Spa Boquete Professional Massage and Spa Facials
More attraction details
Owner description: Honored to have received Trip Advisor's Certificate of Excellence in 2016, 2015, 2014, and 2013. This is a small, highly personalized spa, dedicated to serving one client at a time, by appointment. Located close to the center of town, just across the street from the Oasis Hotel & Restaurant in a tranquil, beautiful setting facing the Baru volcano and the Caldera River. A graduate of the Muscular Therapy Institute (Cambridge MA) with 18 1/2 years of professional practice and continuing Board Certification by the U.S. National Certifying Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB), Kitzie offers a variety of affordable luxury spa facials with products of exceptional quality from the U.S. (Shea Terra Organics) and Italy (L'Herbolario) and her own creative combinations of therapeutic and relaxation massage and bodywork, using organic Jojoba extract and techniques including the Swedish-based techniques of her school's founder, Ben Benjamin, LomiLomi Nui, basic Upledger craneo-sacral techniques, reflexology, manual lymph drainage for face and neck, and energy work, depending on her clients' preferences. See our website for a map and rates, as well as a description of techniques.
Parkton, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great & Inexpensive Massage and Facial!”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I received a fabulous massage and facial on a rainy day in Boquete. The owner is very sweet and does an amazing job. I highly recommend her services.

1 Thank axubel78

“A fantastic professional massage.”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The massage I received was spectacular. Besides knowing professionally her task, Kitzie welcomed my party and I very warmly and hospitable. Her good energy is felt as soon as you meet her and her dedication to her services is delivered in her treatments. My only regret is not having had enough time to have done more treatments. I highly recommend her. LOOK for her when you visit Boquete. Do a treatment before anything. Congratulations Kitzie and thank you for your services and spirituality. HATS OFF!

Houston, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Message & Person”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

So we had 3 massages today all were 1 hr and were one after another, very professional and great massages, everyone agreed it was there best ever. First Noah 10yrs old went, Then Belin and myself. (Noah) She is a very nice person to talk with. Then after we ate after the massage she delivered me chocolate cake and a mango. She is a nice person to be around.) We will definitely be going to see her again on the next trip back to Boquete.

Visited July 2014
spaboquete, Owner at Spa Boquete Professional Massage and Spa Facials, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
OMG! I've been in professional practice for 16 years now, and this is the first time I've received a father-and-son review. What an honor! Living and providing massage in Boquete is a special blessing at this point in my life, because of the beautiful natural setting, the positive energy in the air (it's not just mine!), and the chance to meet and work with clients from all over the world, including these three. Father and son had received massages on a recent cruise, so the bar was set pretty high, especially as I hadn't done an hour-long massage for a 10-year-old before. This one was an old soul in a young body; the challenge turned out to be a treat...for us both! So, muchas gracias, to these three and to the many other clients who took the time to write Trip Advisor reviews for Spa Boquete.
Nashville, Tennessee
“Best massage experience I've ever received”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Kitzie is not only a truly an amazing masseuse, but person as well! Her house is as easy walk from Boquete town center over the bridge. I received a 45 minute deep tissue massage for only $35, and was beyond happy with it. Kitzie made me feel completely relaxed, welcome, and is very experienced (trained in Sweden I believe). Trust me, you don't want to go anywhere else!

Visited July 2014
Heartfelt thanks to Milly for her review and kind words! I received my basic massage training at the Muscular Therapy Institute in Cambridge, MA (which later became one of the Cortiva Massage Schools, now located in Watertown, MA), in an excellent 900-hour 2-year program from which I graduated in 2000 (not quite Sweden, but founder Ben Benjamin's technique is based in part on Swedish techniques) and then went on to receive certification in foot reflexology and continued training in deep tissue massage with Mary Gail Sullivan, who used to tell her students, "Try to trick a muscle, rather than force it." At 105 pounds, I really appreciate(d) that approach!
Fallbrook, California
“best massage”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Kite is the best, she takes her time and makes you feel totally relaxed.
She inquires about your comfort and has amazing hands that get into
those certain sore spots. Money well spent I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Visited June 2014