“Great Shrimp Tacos!”

Ranked #7 of 103 Restaurants in Boquete
Price range: US$2 - US$13
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Bar, Seafood, Central American, Grill
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Lunch and dinner! Featuring the freshest seafood in Boquete, with the best fish tacos, creative and fun cuisine. Have a hand crafted Margarita on our new back patio, the most laid back and fun place in town!!
Lakewood, California
“Great Shrimp Tacos!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I don't often go back to the same restaurant unless it is really good in food, in service, and in price. 5 stars for all three areas! We were so glad you are open again, and really needed my "fix" on the fish tacos. I called our friends and the four of us knew we needed to go to Big Daddy's. This time, my friend and I both ordered the tacos, one order of Shrimp Tacos, one order of Fish Tacos. We then shared, and the Shrimp tacos were incredible. And don't forget that yummy avocado sauce. Wonderful. Great service, even on a busy patio. And the owner was around and about to make sure all tables were being served well. Thank you for a great afternoon, and some terrific food.

• Visited June 2014
BDGManagement, Owner at Big Daddy's Grill, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Happy Sunday! That was so great to open my eyes to today. Well, thank YOU for being a Five Star Customer who notices food, price and service. I too am addicted to our Shrimp tacos and many do order a plate of each.. then share. Next time you are in at lunch, let me know which "Don" you are. Thank you so much! Yours, Elizabeth

• Czech first
Boquete, Panama
“Lovely Terrace, Lovely Escape. Delicious Food, Best Margaritas!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I don't know were to start. I'm a mother of two which doesn't allow me to have a lot of free time to spend with other adults and this place was just perfect. The lovely terrace brought me back to the old days during summertime in college, which made me order a margarita and after the first zip Oh It's the best one in Boquete! After a few i enjoyed the most delicious fish tacos in a while. Not enought with all this I have to close the review with the fact that the service was more than great, the lady with red hair was very kind and the staff super attent, so, definately this will be my place for tuesdays.

• Visited June 2014
BDGManagement, Owner at Big Daddy's Grill, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Ahhhh. I am a mother myself and I know free time to really relax is precious. We love that you can find some happy escape out on our back terrace. Come on back with your girlfriends and we will take good care of you! Fondly, the lady with the red hair (Elizabeth).
Boquete, Panama
“Pleasantly surprised.”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The service was very attentive and the food was very good. When we wet in we thought that this would just be an ordinary run of the mill type of restaurant, but we walked out saying "WoW" that was really good. We will definitely be back.

Visited May 2014
Yes, our look is a bit "rustic zen." We are casual, for sure. . But then you discover the portions are good and the food is fresh and it's a nice surprise. We are happy at least that you felt that wasy and we look forward to your return! Thank you for the kind words. Yours, Elizabeth
Greenwich, Connecticut
“Great place!!!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I went to Big Daddy's for the first time last week and loved it! The staff was great! The food was great but and they have the best margaritas!! I will definitely be back!

• Visited June 2014
Thank you kindly! The margaritas are Big Daddy's (Larry) recipe and we must admit to enjoying them ourselves... off duty of course! It is such a light in our day when we wake up to happy reviews. Thank you so much. Yours, Elizabeth
Columbia, Missouri
“Big Daddy's Killer Taco's”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

OMG! I have been going to Big Daddy's for the last two years when playing in Boquete. I play at the BJBF and will be back again this year!
Not only is the food some of the best I have ever had anywhere in the world, but the drinks and the service are the best. I have had the honor of eating their with my beautiful wife Dawn, and some of the best blues musicians on the planet.
Everyone loves the food, (Fish tacos are the best). I travel all over the Northern and Southern hemisphere, and when we head to Boquete, the FIRST place we want to eat in Big Daddy's.

If you are in the area, you owe it to yourself a visit to Big Daddy's. And believe me, I would not do this review if everything was not the best.

LA Smith

• Visited February 2014
Oh thank you! We all had such a fine time when you and Dawn were here for the fest this past February and we are so excited to see you in 2015. Unless you can get back here sooner! Thank you for the compliments. It's always an honor to feed musicians... one of the most noble professions. Thank you! xo Elizabeth