“Outstanding Service”

Mucho Gusto Panama Day Tours
Ranked #13 of 27 Tours in Boquete
More attraction details
Owner description: Mucho Gusto Panama is a company dedicate to promote Eco-friendly tours and the best customized and personalized service for those who are looking the best experiences in Panama!I am loving the country and the amazing people! It has been a blessing to live and travel in this amazing country and my goal is to offer you the best customer service to make your travel as fun, safe and adventure packed as possible! Life is to enjoy to the maximum is possible :)
Regina, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Outstanding Service”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

We spent 2 weeks in Boquete at the end of February and booked a few tours/services with Mucho Gusto Panama :
Transfer Panama-Boquete
Panama Canal Tour
Las Lajas Beach Tour
Mini Canyon Tour
Over the last 10 years we’ve traveled to many countries, booked countless tours and dealt with many tour operators. In my view, Oscar is not only an outstanding gentleman but is the BEST tour guide we ever had.

Mucho Gusto Panama will be part of our next Panama trip. HIGHLY recommended.

Visited February 2014
MuchoGustoPanama, Owner at Mucho Gusto Panama Day Tours, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear Steeves,

Thank you so much for this kind review and it makes me feel so honored to provide my services for you and your lovely wife!

I am looking forward to see you guys back here soon!

Abrazos,

Boquete, Panama
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Personable, knowledgable and a FANTASTIC guide!”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Oscar continuously goes above and beyond as a tour guide. He adapts well to unexpected changes, ensures everyone is having fun, keeps the mood light and is full of interesting information about wherever you are. His knowledge stretches beyond Boquete to Panama City, Portobelo, etc. HIGHLY recommended. Thanks, Oscar!

Visited January 2014
Dear Morgan,

I am so happy to get to meet your family and be able to have such a wonderful opportunity to show them a bit of Panama :)

I am so grateful for this review and I hope to have them here in this paradise very soon!!

Many hugs!

Carmel, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding personalized service! Above and beyond our expectations! New friend for life!”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

It is with mucho gusto that I write this review. When my school teacher friend and I began contemplating brushing up on our Spanish in Panama for two weeks in July, we researched at length for a guide who could provide assistance with our transportation and some touring along the way. Suffice it for me to say that we got way more than we bargained for in Oscar....from his advice while we were still in the planning stages (back and forth via email for weeks), to meeting us at the airport in Panama City (professionally dressed and in an immaculately clean small van), Oscar became our driver, tour guide, and friend for our entire time in Panama. He knew all the ins and outs of when to visit landmarks like the Panama Canal, what coffee tours were best, and what natural sights we could and should take in....waterfalls, rock climbing, cliff diving, etc. He was extremely knowledgeable about the plants and wildlife and history of Panama. In a short time, he understood what our abilities and limitations were and what we particularly liked...down to our favorite coffee shop, etc etc. Originally, we scheduled him primarily for transportation from Panama City to Boquette and then from Boguette to the island of Bocas del Toro. We were so impressed with his personalized service that we basically hired him on for our entire stay in Panama. We could not have had the incredible experiences in Panama had it not been for Mucho Gusto. It was the BEST decision we made and the BEST money we spent. We have recommended Oscar to our families and our friends. But in the meantime, we are already planning our next trip with Mucho Gusto! Mary Carl

Visited July 2013
1 Thank MARY C
MuchoGustoPanama, Owner at Mucho Gusto Panama Day Tours, responded to this review, 22 September 2013
Dear Mary,

I cannot said how much I do appreciated this kind review! It's so amazing how I can make really good friends through my job and I hope to see you soon with Marnee and friends :)

God bless you!
Phoenix, Arizona
“All things in Boquete Panama”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Stayed in Boquete for 3 weeks, found Oscar halfway thru. Great guide for anything that you want to do in Boquete. Took my Mom and I on the pipeline hike and it was awesome. Very friendly and knows a lot about the area. I am here for another 10 and will be booking the rest of my events thru Mucho Gusto Panama. Thanks Oscar!

Visited September 2013
Dear Candice,

I am so grateful for this review and I am also very happy you and your family got to enjoy the best of Boquete !

I am looking forward to see you here very soon!

Muchas gracias :)
Bentonville, Arkansas
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Panamanian guide”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

We used Oscar in Boquete for a waterfall hike and again in Panama City to tour the city. He was patient with my wife (slow) on the waterfall hike, which by the way was an aggressive climb. He was knowledgeable on the fauna and wildlife along the way. Coincidentally, he was also in PC when we were there so we hired him again, in his van. He's a good driver and knowledgeable of the city. He took us to all the main sites in the city. We would definitely use him again if we went back to Panama.

Visited July 2013
MuchoGustoPanama, Manager at Mucho Gusto Panama Day Tours, responded to this review, 19 July 2013
Dear Yale,

I really appreciated your taking the time to write this review and I am very happy to know that your experience was very positive with Mucho Gusto Panama!

Please give my best greetings to your lovely wife and I hope to see you soon here in paradise :)

Best regards,