“Big pizzas, good service”

La Posada Boquetena
Ranked #21 of 106 Restaurants in Boquete
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Antwerp
“Big pizzas, good service”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband and I tried the pizza in La Posada.

It was certainly good value for money, because 1 medium pizza was big enough for the both of us. It was very tasty, and the service was quick and friendly.

Visited March 2014

Lakewood, California
“Best empanadas”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

My favorite thing to do is to stop in and make a take out order of Empanadas to take home to enjoy. I lived in Argentina, and the empanadas are just as good as when I was there, and every bite brings back great memories. While waiting, I like to sit at window and drink a soda, enjoying the view. The restaurant itself, not the takeout, is a bit slow, so better have some time. But the pizza is wonderful. Good place to go with friends and visit.

Visited May 2014
Alto Boquete, Panama
“GREAT pizza!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We live in Alto Boquete, Panama and this area is not known for great pizza except La Posada!! We have had the best pizza and so many different kinds. Prices are reasonable and the service is great. The restaurant has a great atmosphere. We take all our guests here to try the pizza....OUTSTANDING!!

Visited June 2014
“Take good care of their customers”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

June in Boquete is a rather quiet time for visitors. Some of the restaurants we tried were almost empty at dinner. La Posada Boqueteno was the busiest places we found but still no wait. It had both tourist and locals. We ate dinner here on 2 nights. Service here was Very attentive both nights (not always the case in Panama). We had 2 of the steaks the first night - both excellent. Came back for pizza the second night also very good. Prices were reasonable compared to other places we tried.
Worth finding at the top end of town.

• Visited June 2014
Boquete, Panama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“La Posada”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My favorite restaurant in Boquete. I have tried many of the lunch and dinner selections and all of them have been great. I believe it is the best pizza in the area. The service is great.

Visited June 2014