Los Establos Boutique Inn
US$267
Hotels.com
Finca Lerida(Boquete)
US$284
Boquete Tree Trek Mountain Resort(Boquete)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$252
US$99
US$127
US$108
The Haven and Spa(Boquete)
US$109
US$185
Hotel Ladera(Boquete)
US$109
US$87
All reviewscharity auctionzip liningsilent auctionpanama cityhappy hourmain buildingthree meals a daylocated highbeautiful walk in showerdaily excursionsin townhanging bridgesbaru volcanocoffee plantationhot springssweeping viewslost waterfall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I would like to start off by saying my trip to Panama was awesome. The adventure to get into Boquette seems long but all worth it, we got picked up at PTY airport then had a few hours to kill before our next flight so our driver showed us around Panama City. Upon arriving to Los Establos the views were impeccable and our driver was very informative. My first impression of the resort was literally jaw dropping, the grounds were so pretty and there were so many different flowers, everything was maintained so nicely. The staff was extremely welcoming and very helpful. I stayed in a Deluxe room with a gorgeous view of the volcano. The resort has a very strong WI-FI signal that is included. The food there was even better, it was so flavorful and delicious, I can honestly say I ate way too much! I also had the opportunity to do a few different activities such as horseback riding up the mountains, zip lining, hike to the hot springs and a hike to the waterfalls. I would definitely recommend bringing a decent pair of sneakers that you do not mind getting dirty. The different activities were incredible, the views were breathtaking and the guides were extremely knowledgeable. I had the most amazing time and I would go back tomorrow if I could!

Room Tip: I would recommend upgrading to the suite, the room is very large and has a panoramic view of the volcano and the mountains. :)
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank kiersten k
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I traveled with a friend of mine and although we had heard great things about the property and the excitement was definitely there, we did not expect to have the most wonderful time. The staff was very polite and professional. The commute from Panama City to Boquete although long, was completely worth it. The property is beautiful with amazing views. Food was very good and we did multiple activities. I recommend if your going hiking bring proper shoes. Light sweater is recommended if your going Zip Lining as you high in the mountains and get cold. I absolutely loved it and will be planning my return.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I am writing this review from the Sol suite, on our final day of our 5 day visit. Still can't get enough of the beautiful view and the sounds of all the birds. Ileana and her team cooked us wonderful meals every day - especially the Panamanian dinners! We did the coffee tour, bird watching, ziplining and massages. My DH was thrilled with his 100-plus photos of the 6 Quetzals that Rolando found for us on the bird walk. The new spa and dining room are lovely and we thoroughly enjoyed a relaxing stay!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank paminflorida
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Stunning views of the mountains, orchards and gardens
Lovely large comfortable rooms with rain showers
The staff is very helpful and friendly
We were happy with the wine and coffee hours and large pool table
It was very peaceful and the patio was perfect for birding and reading
Breakfast is cooked to order. The food was very plain and small portions
Everything else was perfect

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bebco
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Los Establos is a beautiful mountaintop retreat set amid lush gardens and coffee trees. We spent five glorious days at Los Establos and enjoyed great adventures every day. This boutique hotel is perfect for relaxing, exploring and reconnecting. Our 12-year old son was with us and had a blast. Ingra is a sweetheart and goes out of her way to ensure that everyone feels at home. The cottages are simple but comfortable. We had no issue with the wind while we were there. We cannot wait to return to Los Establos next year and enjoy ourselves again! Susan

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family