The reviews really pan this place and, to be fair, we only booked because it was the only place with a room given our complete lack of planning.
That said, it does what it needs to, and you shouldn't be spending any time in the hotel anyway, given the amount of outdoor activities.
Things to note: -
- Our hot water was fine for 2 nights
- The room was clean enough
- Noise was a bit of an issue, given location of our room relative to main thoroughfare, but I put this hotel in the budget end of the market and I think you accept that to some degree
- The stream running through it is pretty cool
- The reception guys spoke very limited English. It didn't present us with any problems......they still ordered us a couple of taxis when we needed them
- Location was great. 2 mins walk to Sugar and Spice, and 5 mins from center of town
- We didn't try to organize any activities from the hotel, or try the restaurant
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fundadores Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fundadores Hotel Boquete