Boquete Garden Inn
Finca Lerida(Boquete)
US$284
US$267
Boquete Tree Trek Mountain Resort(Boquete)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$99
The Haven and Spa(Boquete)
US$109
US$87
US$252
Travelocity
Hotels.com
All reviewssocial hourhappy hourother guestsbeautiful birdsevery eveningfresh fruitowners and stafffellow travelerswatching the birdseach morningpanamanian coffeethe entire staffcafe ruizin townruiz coffeesmall kitchendelicious breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 May 2010

I had done a lot of research on hotels/hostels/inns in Boquete, as I wanted to find just the right place for my vacation to Boquete (I was a female traveling solo). The Garden Inn was indeed THE perfect place for me. Here are a few reasons why:
- In all of the pre-trip emails we traded back and forth, the staff were prompt, thorough and friendly in their responses.
- The grounds are GORGEOUS! I enjoyed just walking around the grounds and viewing the flowers, birds, trees, and of course the river.
- It's far enough away from the center of town, but close enough for a cheap 3 minute cab ride into town. So it's quiet, plus it's easy to get anywhere you want to go via cab. The staff is happy to call for cabs, and they gave you a little sheet of paper to carry with you that gives you the names and numbers of recommended cab drivers. That was handy.
- The room is clean, large and very comfortable. The decor is really cool, with the wall sconces and buddha statue. There is also a little kitcheonette with a microwave and mini-fridge, that is very handy. No issues with bugs.
- The staff is just outstanding. Jason and Danny couldn't have been more helpful, friendly and flexible. They made excellent suggestions on everything from activities to restaurants to where the good liquor store is located for a special rum. Jason was previously a marketing/advertising executive before running the Garden Inn, and you can really see all the little touches that shows that they really understand their guests and our needs.
- The staff helps you arrange outings, which was such a huge load off my shoulders. Most tour operators offer full-day or half-day tours of the major sites, but I only had 3 hours. Danny got on the phone and contacted an independent guide who quickly tailored a 3-hour tour. Danny also made reservations for me for the Canopy/Zip-line tour (which, by the way, I HIGHLY recommend). Danny was the man!
- The evening happy hours in the gazebo. This was such a treat, to enjoy a complementary early-evening glass of wine in a beautifully-lit and decorated gazebo. Jason poured the drinks, and provided delightful company and conversation.

I wish I could think of any downsides to the Garden Inn in order to give a balanced opinion, but I just can't. I loved every minute of my stay at the Inn and will definitely come back.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank IntrepidFemExplorer
Reviewed 18 May 2010

I spent six nights at the Boquete Garden Inn and think it was one of the best vacations I have had. I have traveled extensively and found that Inn and the staff to be head and shoulders above almost anywhere I have been before. The room was beautiful, clean and very spacious. I was pleasantly surprised that I had a small kitchette which allowed me a more homelike environment. The grounds are breathtakingly beautiful... Jason and Danny went above and beyond to help me arrange excursions and dining. I was traveling alone and very much appreciated their taking extra time to make sure all my needs were taken care of... The entire staff was extra friendly and helpful.. Was like being with family, that you like !!! This is the place to stay in Boquete.....Thanks guys !!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank susanphill
Reviewed 17 May 2010

My friend and I decided to give Panama ashot - and we loved it! Especially Boquete and Boquete Garden Inn! We aren't big beach people, so it was so exciting to discover this gorgeous mountain town. We had so much to do - zipline, rafting, coffee tours! And then to come back to such a wonderful hotel was the icing on the cake. Gorgeous rooms with comfortable beds, warm friendly staff (Danny is great!!) and the gardens are so amazing. We loved social hour - all the other guests were so fun and charming!! And breakfast was such a great way to start our day. Fruit just tastes better there!! I recommend this hotel for couples and friends (i think i;ll bring my husband next time!!) Loved it!!!!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank kristheham
Reviewed 14 May 2010

This was one of my favourite places to stay and I would definitely reccommend it. Nice rooms, beautiful garden, helpful staff.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 April 2010

We just returned from our initial exploration of Panama. We spent 3 wonderful days at the Inn. Susan, the manager, is an angel. She is the consummate hostess and keeper of all things good. The accommodations are excellent, wonderful beds, hot showers, spotless rooms and a garden setting complete with streams and song birds galore. We will return in several weeks for more exploring before we make our move to Panama and definitely will stay here again. Thanks Susan for making or trip even better. Joe and Lori

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple