“Felt like I was in Peru”
Review of Casona del Cuzco

Casona del Cuzco
Ranked #39 of 110 Restaurants in Boquete
Price range: US$0 - US$14
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This place made me feel like I was in Peru - the menu has ample offerings.
The amount of good served is more than enough, plates come out of the kitchen really quickly and if you are not sure what to order and need a plate described they are the best at it.
Food was fresh, everyone at my table was more than satisfied - the service was perfect.
I'd go back for more.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Peruvian cuisine, featuring seafood and grill. I have eaten here twice and will return for sure! I love Sea Bass and am trying each of the dishes! The Chovrilla Sea Bass is excellent. It is prepared with tomato sauce, onion, yellow pepper and white corn. It came with boiled potatoes. You might also try the Lima Sea Bass, which is steamed sea bass in a béchamel sauce with mushrooms. This came with white rice. I loved this second best. The owner will wait on you and take care of your needs. It was quiet both nights as I am here off season. I also enjoyed the white wine both nights. to is two blocks off the main street.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Nice clean restaurant but the food was nothing remarkable and rather expensive for the portions provided. Our waiter, the only one in the place, seemed to have a fascination with something outside and was running out onto the front porch continually and not paying attention to the diners. Unless something changes drastically we would probably not visit again.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Excellent Ceviche, Sea Bass for main course was nicely cooked, good service. Very south american decor all round a very satisfying experience.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

We have lived in Boquete since 2008 and had many dining experiences. La Casa del Cusco has always been consistent with both good food and service. Tonight we brought 4 of our neighbors who had not yet visited here and we were all impressed by the food and most importantly the service. The seafood sampler appetizer was loved by all!!!