“An individualized approach.”
Review of Isla Verde Spa

Isla Verde Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Boquete's No.1 Ranked Spa for over a year on Tripadvisor! Awarded 2014, 2016 Certificate of Excellence in our 1st full year of operation. Fully trained Professional Therapists. We are situated just 2 mins. Walk from the center of town in the beautiful Isla Verde Gardens. As one of our 5 Star reviews says "DONT MISS THIS!"
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This being my 4th review of Isla Verde Massage and Beauty Center I must start off by saying that I consistently find the treatments, team and service truly remarkable; not just for Boquete but globally.

A few months had passed since my last treatment when my aching muscles and stiff joints in legs and feet suggested that it was time for a tune-up. Shortly into my Thai Massage it occurred to me that Ryan was working the stiff and aching areas with great accuracy and no coaching from me. At the end of the treatment I asked Ryan about his focus; he modestly advised me that he does something different with each massage and tries to individualize to the person. I left the spa with painless mobility restored once again.

Another “home run” for the IVM&BC “A” Team!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"jones"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We were in Boquete for business and decided to have a massage at Isla Verde Massage and Beauty Center and we came out relaxed and rejuvenated. I recommend this place as a must when visiting Boquete.
I hope to get a facial next time I am in!

1  Thank Nancy B
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Mark, acupuncturist at Isla verde, came highly recommended. After 5 sessions I can say unequivocally, that my knee pain issues have significantly dissipated (after 6 months of gimping about). Very professional and knowledgeable yet personable and focused. Really gifted diagnostician and has me back on track (and hopefully back on trail).
another satisfied client
Jeff

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I had a major surgery on my left shoulder 25 years ago and had serious nerve damage. For about the last year I've had more pain in my shoulder, arm and hand. I went to see Mark and was able to walk out of his place with a great improvement in the level of pain. My wife and I were just amazed at the difference. He gave me some exercises to do at home and they are continuing to help. I'm so glad we met Mark and certainly will continue to see him as physical issues arise.
Steve

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Dayra is the best massage therapist I've found in Boquete! The Isla Verda Spa massage room is very comfortable and clean, Dayra was waiting for me when I arrived, and her skills are amazing. I prefer a "firm Swedish" massage over deep tissue, but I always have the typical big knots in the upper part of my shoulder that need lots of attention. Dayra was able to work out the knots but still allow me to leave relaxed and refreshed. I cannot wait for my next massage!