“Mark Perren Jones as acupuncturist and spinal wizard”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Isla Verde Spa

Isla Verde Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Boquete's No.1 Ranked Spa for over a year on Tripadvisor! Awarded 2014, 2016 Certificate of Excellence in our 1st full year of operation. Fully trained Professional Therapists. We are situated just 2 mins. Walk from the center of town in the beautiful Isla Verde Gardens. As one of our 5 Star reviews says "DONT MISS THIS!"
Boquete, Panama
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Mark Perren Jones as acupuncturist and spinal wizard”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

As a patient of Mark Perren-Jones, I have been seeing him for over 4 years now. He has made living with my crushed disc easier and made my life a much brighter place. Mark's knowledge of the treatments available for caring for spinal issues, and his expert use of acupuncture has made me much more comfortable than I had ever imagined. When I left the US, my doctors said there was no cure for nor any treatment that could stave off the pain and discomfort from my injuries.
Mark has proven them wrong.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Wildbst

Panama City, Panama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What a relief!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I went to Mark with a complaint of a terrible burning, aching pain in my temple. Thinking that perhaps it would work its way out, I had tried to ignore it for about 5 days. By the time I saw Mark, I was having trouble with balance and my vision was blurry. Mark immediately found the nerve group in my neck and upper back that was causing the problem and set out of massage the extensive area. In conjunction, he also used some acupuncture which was totally painless. At the end of the first treatment, I still had residual pain, but it had lessened. He provided me with some gentle exercises to do until I saw him again the next day. The second treatment was similar to the first and I had significantly more relief. During the treatments, Mark asked various questions to determine what I had been doing to create the muscle strain so that I could avoid a repeat visit for the same issue. Mark is a very caring gentleman with an extensive anthology of knowledge. We're fortunate indeed to have him here in Boquete.

Visited June 2014
Kamloops
“Great Thai Massage!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Ryan's Thai massage was very enjoyable. I recommend this massage as an alternative to regular massge - it is a great stretch!

Boquete, Panama
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“An individualized approach.”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This being my 4th review of Isla Verde Massage and Beauty Center I must start off by saying that I consistently find the treatments, team and service truly remarkable; not just for Boquete but globally.

A few months had passed since my last treatment when my aching muscles and stiff joints in legs and feet suggested that it was time for a tune-up. Shortly into my Thai Massage it occurred to me that Ryan was working the stiff and aching areas with great accuracy and no coaching from me. At the end of the treatment I asked Ryan about his focus; he modestly advised me that he does something different with each massage and tries to individualize to the person. I left the spa with painless mobility restored once again.

Another “home run” for the IVM&BC “A” Team!

Littleton, Colorado
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Excellent relaxing massage!”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We were in Boquete for business and decided to have a massage at Isla Verde Massage and Beauty Center and we came out relaxed and rejuvenated. I recommend this place as a must when visiting Boquete.
I hope to get a facial next time I am in!

1 Thank Nancy B