“Knowledge and patience”
Review of Isla Verde Spa

Isla Verde Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Boquete's No.1 Ranked Spa for over a year on Tripadvisor! Awarded 2014, 2016 Certificate of Excellence in our 1st full year of operation. Fully trained Professional Therapists. We are situated just 2 mins. Walk from the center of town in the beautiful Isla Verde Gardens. As one of our 5 Star reviews says "DONT MISS THIS!"
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Mark Perren-Jones has helped me, over the last year, to overcome several activity related injuries. Via acupuncture and massage Mark has gotten me back up and running (literally) as quickly as possible while being conservative enough not to cause re-injury. I know Mark won’t send me home without homework of icing stretching and exercise which allows me to actively participate in my own recovery. I appreciate his knowledge and his patience.

1  Thank Molly795
There are newer reviews for Isla Verde Spa

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Recently a friend gave me a gift certificate for a relaxation massage at Isla Verde. In the year and one half we have lived in Boquete I had heard about the wonderful work at Isla Verde but had already found a massage therapist that I frequently used.
After an hour of one of the best massages I have ever had, and I have had massages all over the world, I became a very satisfied customer. I plan to return frequently for a real treat. I thank my friend that gave me the best gift ever.
My husband is set to see Mark for his treatment skills. I will update on those results. My husbands back issues will be a real challenge but from what I have heard Mark is up to the challenge.
Linda L

Reviewed 10 July 2014

As a patient of Mark Perren-Jones, I have been seeing him for over 4 years now. He has made living with my crushed disc easier and made my life a much brighter place. Mark's knowledge of the treatments available for caring for spinal issues, and his expert use of acupuncture has made me much more comfortable than I had ever imagined. When I left the US, my doctors said there was no cure for nor any treatment that could stave off the pain and discomfort from my injuries.
Mark has proven them wrong.

3  Thank Wildbst
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I went to Mark with a complaint of a terrible burning, aching pain in my temple. Thinking that perhaps it would work its way out, I had tried to ignore it for about 5 days. By the time I saw Mark, I was having trouble with balance and my vision was blurry. Mark immediately found the nerve group in my neck and upper back that was causing the problem and set out of massage the extensive area. In conjunction, he also used some acupuncture which was totally painless. At the end of the first treatment, I still had residual pain, but it had lessened. He provided me with some gentle exercises to do until I saw him again the next day. The second treatment was similar to the first and I had significantly more relief. During the treatments, Mark asked various questions to determine what I had been doing to create the muscle strain so that I could avoid a repeat visit for the same issue. Mark is a very caring gentleman with an extensive anthology of knowledge. We're fortunate indeed to have him here in Boquete.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Ryan's Thai massage was very enjoyable. I recommend this massage as an alternative to regular massge - it is a great stretch!