“BEST massage and energy healing!”

The Mermaid's Massage & Healing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Massage and Healing Center, offers services such as: Lomi-Lomi Massage/ Hot Stone Massage/Energy unblocking Massage/Body Exfoliation.
West Sedona, Arizona
“BEST massage and energy healing!”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I Live in Boquete and I only go to Mimi for my massages. She is excellent at all types of massage including lymphatic drainage and deep tissue. I have health issues that require continual massage and she is consistently awesome and the experience is very relaxing. Mimi is also skilled at chakra balancing and energy healing. If you have never done that before, its a wonderful way to augment your experience in Boquete where the beauty of nature will open you to shed the stresses of cosmopolitan life and seek physical, mental and emotional rebalancing.
Mimi offers her 1 hour massages for $30, a deal you cant beat! YOU CAN LEARN MORE AT HER WEBSITE at www.healwiththemermaid.webs.com. Enjoy!

Visited September 2013

Lexington, Kentucky
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Best Value in Town for a great massage.”
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

I was looking to get a massage while my husband went rock climbing. I was actually in quite a bit of pain when I went in.

Mimi did a great job. When I my pain had subsided to at least half, and by the end of the day it was all gone.

I'm addition to giving a great massage, Mimi was so sweet and easy to talk to. She also charged half of what everyone else was asking.

Visited September 2013
Boquete, Panama
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Outstanding value”
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Mimi gave me one of the best massages ever.
I'm a big guy with a very strong back and often I can't get a deep tissue massage that's worth the money. Mimi is technically knowledgable and very generous with her time. My one hour massage lasted 90 minutes. Very pleasant atmosphere and close to town. 25-30 bucks...

Visited October 2012