“It's Park in the center of town. I have been there lots of times and I have always felt safe.”
Review of Parque Cervantes

Parque Cervantes
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in David
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

It's large and has a water fountain. The first time I saw the park was on Google Earth. I told myself that I am gonig to that park someday. I live close to the Park and go by there 2 or 3 times a week.

All reviews
"parque"
"stroll"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 26 February 2014

The park is more of a town center square but non the less offers a great location to people watch or to take a stroll in the evening. I think we attended an outside church one evening based on the music ( my Spanish is a little too weak for me to understand the discussions). The big downside to the location is the noise from all of the traffic surrounding the park. Car horns and car alarms create a pretty continuous distraction.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

We have loved the 'new park'. It's a great place to rest in the shade for a few minutes and just people watch. There are all sorts of stores, cafes and vendors nearby to satisfy gustatory needs and thirst.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

We live within walking distance of the park and spend a lot of time there. Our Bank is there, we buy our fresh Coconut water there, we shop there and during Holidays, we visit all the venders selling food & local fare and sit under the many shade trees to enjoy the parades & other events on the weekends.
The Park is surrounded by good restaurants, clothing stores, gift shops, art & supplies, appliance outlets, and a number of good hotels that all our visiting friends, and our fellow motorcycle riders stay at.
The Center is only a 10 minute ride from the David International Airport, and cabs are cheap!
As mush of everything else there is to do & see in Chiriqui, Parque Cervantes is a real hi point.
Don't miss it, Gary & Jennifer