“Absolutely memorable!”

Ranked #4 of 9 things to do in Farallon
More attraction details
Owner description: Outdoor Spa is a part of the hotel
Reviewed 5 February 2012

We went to Lourdes restaurant for lunch on a Sunday afternoon after touring El Valle's craft market and El Chorro waterfall. What a beautiful location and such beautiful gardens! It was a very restful and peaceful setting.

I had the cream bisque soup, it was fabulous. I also had the chicken stuffed with feta and tomato sauce, also delicious. My husband and I shared the famous 'heart attack' dessert....it was literally to die for! Such a great break from the ho hum food at the Decameron. You feel like you are in a luxurious setting, like being right in their home....in the style of a Spanish villa. This was one of the leading restaurants in Panama City, and the owner decided to move out to the country. Apparently, people fly in from the city just to eat here, and I can see why. A must if you visit El Valle!

Reviewed 26 January 2012

A very civilised upmarket restaurant for lunch.
We enjoyed the food and the ambiance.poolside.

1  Thank ReviewerToronto
Reviewed 18 November 2011

Went for a pedicure,,excellent job !! Vey freindly staff, clean enviorment.Tools were disenfected and steralized after every use.

2  Thank holidayhound60
Reviewed 25 October 2011

Nothing to dislike, the attendants were great, the ambiance very relaxing and clean. We are definitely going back

Reviewed 22 November 2008

While I have yet to stay at the hotel, the spa was positively wonderful. Picturesque, overlooking the surrounding mountainside and quiet gardens of the hotel. Staff was extraordinarily professional and very clean. The ammenities were top notch and most always could find someone who spoke English. Hotel staff was very friendly and I inquired about having my wedding on their grounds. I was given the owner's personal numbers and assured they would make every effort to construct the wedding suited to my tastes. I would absolutely recommend this as a wonderful time and must do while travelling through the country. A little steep for a student on a budget, the spa was reasonable and easily accessed from the town to spend the day.