We celebrated our wedding at Playa Blanca Resort in February, and it was amazing. Yes, the property can use updating...yes, the buffet food is not out of this world (like 99% of all inclusive resorts)....and yes, the resort is lacking some added service (clinic, spa, etc)...but the service it's out of this world. I am Panamanian living in the US for over 15 years, and I can tell you with absolute certainty...you don't get this type at competition (DeCameron or Bijao). When you go to Playa Blanca you pay for the service, and the family environment. There are not any resorts in the price range that are as family friendly as Playa Blanca resort.
Like I said before, the hotel has some shortcomings... but their business operations/model is not a result of carelessness; it is deliberate. Playa Blanca management has made the business decision not be affiliated to any major hotel brand in order to spread the wealth among its employees (without the corporate overhead). But as a result, you get long tenured employees that are passionate about the work they do...
I can personally recommend Jenny De Gracia as a contact person....she is good.
One important fact about Playa Blanca - they are very relaxed and personal - you don't feel like you are just another transaction...I can't say the same for the competition.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Playa Blanca Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Blanca Hotel And Resort
- Playa Blanca Hotel Farallon
- Hotel Playa Blanca Panama
- Playa Blanca Resort Panama
- Playa Blanca Panama City
- Blanca Panama Playa
- Hotel Playa Blanca Beach Resort Panama/Farallon