“La Fiesta Chiclayo Gourmet - even better than expected”

Fiesta Restaurant Gourmet Chiclayo
Ranked #1 of 161 Restaurants in Chiclayo
Price range: US$20 - US$60
Cuisines: South American
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2013

This meal was wonderful from the fish ceviche appetizer to a main course (Pato Mechado en Olla de Barro con Garbonzos y Hierbas) with the best duck I had in Peru (and we had very good duck often during our trip)

1  Thank LGBirds

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I know that's not saying much given that Chiclayo is just one massive slum that just got big enough to be Peru's 4th largest city but still the food, atmosphere and service is fantastic. Ceviche is light ant buttery served over dry ice and a flower made of peppers. Cabrito is served over excellent potatoes. The duck saltado was insane! Not a value play at 40-50usd per person for lunch with 2 appetizers, entree, desert, drinks and wine but not expensive either for the quality. Highly recommended. Best thing in the city by far!!

2  Thank Matt W
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Our agency sent us to Fiesta as a stop off for lunch before heading in to Chiclayo, and I am so glad that they did. At first I was a little afraid as we pulled up to this nondescript building that you have to ring a bell to be allowed in. Don't let the outside fool you, what's inside is scrumptious!

First the service is first rate 5 star for a restaurant in this area. Then you have some of the best food we had on during our 23 day tour of Peru.

It is on the more expensive side, but I cannot tell you the price range, as we had a menu with no prices as it was included in our tour.

The grouper served at another table looked amazing, and another table next to us had a big bowl of soup that they were sharing. I had a special vegetarian dish, and my husband had the duck which was recommend by the waiter. Everything was excellent.

Don't pass up a chance to visit this delicious restaurant, and they also have other restaurants in other locations if you can't make it to this one.

Trujillo, Lima, Tacna go to their website to make reservations reservas@restaurantfiestagourmet.com
www.restaurantfiestagourmet.com

Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

I went to Chiclayo for a short visit and ended up going twice to Fiesta. Everything I ate was delicious. The quality of the ingredients were great and everything was fresh. The service was good. If I ever go back to Chiclayo, I will definitely go back to Fiesta. Love it!!!

1  Thank LifeIsOne
Reviewed 16 May 2013

This restaurant is worth a visit simply for the sensational ceviche a la brasa (hot served hot from the grill on a couple of slightly charred corn husks). It ranks as the best single dish of my trip and shows just how tasty no-frills Peruvian cooking can be. (I note earlier posts agree.) Also, try the pisco lima served in Chiclayo - it's a delightful alternative to the ubiquitous pisco sour.