“Super friendly guide and great experience!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Puerto Maldonado
Ecoaventuras Amazonicas
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I was at the Lodge only for one day but still, it was an awesome experience doing the sky-walking, zip-lining and canopy walk! The guide knew a lot about the jungle and luckily we saw a whole monkey family jumping from one tree to another! The food was delicious and I had enough time to enjoy the scenery and chill a bit!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
6  Thank SvenjaW91

Reviewed 10 August 2013

Ecoaventuras Amazonicas provides a great experience in the jungle. The accomadations are comfortable yet rustic, which provides a memorable experience. The food was tasty and the staff is friendly. Lucho, the tour guide and owner, is an upbeat and energetic guy, who definitely knows his way around the Amazon. He was able to pick out any noise in the jungle, and tell us what it was, and also showed us a lot of wildlife. Be sure to go on a nightime jungle walk with Lucho, and lay on the bridge and watch the amazing night sky!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
6  Thank James W
ecoaventuras a, Propietario at Ecoaventuras Amazonicas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2016

James my friend, really thanks .....

Reviewed 20 June 2013

My weekend at Ecoventuras Amazonicas was absolutely amazing. It was an absolute ecological paradise. The food and housing were just what I wanted and expected. The activities provided filled up the weekend with the greatest Amazonia experience one could possibly have in three days. In addition to the overwhelming beauty of the surrounding rainforest and all of it's inhabitants, I have to say that the greatest part of my weekend at Ecoventuras Amazonicas was with the guides. Lucho and Danilo are some of the most inviting, friendly and incredibly knowledgable people I have encountered throughout my adventure in Peru. They know the rainforest like the back of their hands and did all they could to share it's beauty with us as long as we were there. I knew they cared about making our experience worthwhile. There is no doubt in my mind that I will return to Ecoadventuras Amazonicas again to spend more time in the magical Amazon rainforest with these wonderful people.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
6  Thank Kenzie D
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Ecoaventuras Amazonicas was a beautiful stay in the Madre de Dios selva. Lucho was such a sweet, informative and helpful guide -- providing a true insight into the life of la selva peruana and also demonstrated a truly admirable level of respect for the natural life he calls home. The food was delicious, the bungalows beautiful, and the excursions fantastic.

Lucho even helped us hang our hammocks in the main den to enjoy the night sounds of the near forest, it was lovely.

My only critique is of the zip-line system which made me feel a bit unsafe and felt the communication and equipment was a bit out-dated. But other than that, I felt in great hands the entire time I was there.

I thank Lucho and his friends and family for such an amazing experience and a trip to the Peruvian jungle I will never forget!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Rebecca W
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I recommend staying at this lodge over anywhere else. The staff was exciting, fun and simply amazing! Lucho is very knowledgeable about the jungle and learning about the plants and animals was a blast! I can't wait to go back and visit!!!

• Stayed: April 2013
5  Thank cfrost27
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Ecoaventura Amazonicas is a wonderful place if you want to enjoy the nature and the jungle!! You can enjoy a great canopy, zipline and Kallac. It's a good option in Puerto Maldonado. Welcome everybody!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
10  Thank Miguel Angel C
EcoaventurasPeru, Propietario at Ecoaventuras Amazonicas, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2013

Thanks for your visit, he hope to have you again very soon ....

Reviewed 5 May 2013

My trip with Ecoaventuras was AMAZING! The guides were so nice and so knowledgable. They took my group for a hike through The National Reserve Tambopata and it was the perfect place to view and experience the natural beauty of the jungle. We woke up early to see parrots and to zip line, both great experiences. The lodging and food were excellent! I felt that the they were equipped for a group my size(about 15) and that they wanted to have fun with us. The people were just as incredible as the nature. I would definitley recommend visiting!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
18  Thank Ashley H
EcoaventurasPeru, Propietario at Ecoaventuras Amazonicas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2013

Thanks for your visit, you were so nice, we hope you come back again .