Please check this hotel out when considering Puno. Yes, it might cost you a few extra bucks on cab fare, but the view warrants this small amount of money alone. The added value is the effort of the family that runs this fine establishment.
Jorge, is one awesome dude – here it goes:
1. I check in at 9am after many hours if travel and he finds me a bed and more importantly a shower! Thank you kindly!!
2. I crash for three hours and he finds me an half-day cultural tour I join – check out Sillustani Ruins
3. The food on-site is top notch and they make sure that it’s to your liking - mmm olives.
4. Arranges a taxi and Lake Titicaca tour (Uros and Taquille) – Grade A service
5. Helps with every little detail possible – including giving me his cell number multiple times (Damn Grey Goose vodka) making sure I was taken care of – used it once with one clueless taxi driver
This place comes with a big thumbs-up from me!!! Thanks Jorge and family!More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included