The hotel is perfectly positioned to give views over the lake from all rooms. It has a very impressive entrance hall and large seating area and bar with lake views. A broad stairway leads from the reception area and two smart lifts take you in a feeling of luxury. As with many modern hotels the rooms are accessed from a long featureless corridor on each floor. and like many inner city hotels the rooms are fine for sleeping but have little room for anything else. If it wasn't for the view from the window the room could have been in any commercial hotel in a city in any part of the world. The rooms are fine for sleeping but had no space to relax. The toilet and shower were cheaply finished as were the items left for guests. To give an example the shower cap provided was so small and thin it disintegrated when trying to tuck the hair under it.
In the restaurant the tourist menu was 4 fixed combinations which didn't change while we were there. The food was plainly presented but of excellent quality. The buffet breakfast was one of the best we had in Peru
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Libertador Lake Titicaca is the only 5-star hotel in the area and sitsatop private Esteves Island. From anywhere in the hotel, guestswill marvel at outstanding sun rises and sun sets since each roomcommands a spectacular view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Prestigia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Libertador Lake Titicaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertador Lake Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Libertador Lago Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Puno Libertador Lago Titicaca