My room was relatively small and 'cozy', but the view was something else. There were glass windows practically from the ceiling to the floor on the side facing Lake Titicaca. I could really appreciate the feeling of waking up with a beautiful sunrise at Lake Titicaca, with the comfort of my own room in my warm bed. When I was there in May 2012, the weather was not very nice - cold, wet and windy. I was very lucky to enjoy an amazing sunrise in my own room. I could even take some pictures after opening the small slide window, without getting wet and cold. Yes, it was relatively a small room but I did not exactly stay in that hotel for the room. I think the view is well worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Libertador Lake Titicaca is the only 5-star hotel in the area and sitsatop private Esteves Island. From anywhere in the hotel, guestswill marvel at outstanding sun rises and sun sets since each roomcommands a spectacular view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Libertador Lake Titicaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertador Lake Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Libertador Lago Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Puno Libertador Lago Titicaca