Excellent stay! We stayed here 3 days and enjoyed it very much. Great service, restaurant was excellent, rooms were clean with a terrific view of the lake. Hotel staff was very attentive to our needs. We were a little cold one night despite the heat in the room and staff brought a portable heater. Room eventually warmed up and the portable was no longer needed.
Food and service at restaurant was excellent. We tried hard each day to eat there as much as possible despite our tours of the lake and Puno.
I highly recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Libertador Lake Titicaca is the only 5-star hotel in the area and sitsatop private Esteves Island. From anywhere in the hotel, guestswill marvel at outstanding sun rises and sun sets since each roomcommands a spectacular view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Libertador Lake Titicaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertador Lake Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Libertador Lago Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Puno Libertador Lago Titicaca