We stayed here during our visit to Lake Titicaca. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were nice and clean. Beds were a little stiff but not an issue for us. We had a great view of the lake with beautiful sunrises in the morning. Good breakfast. For those with altitude sickness, there is oxygen available. We did not need to use it but it is nice to know it is available. Staff were very helpful in providing good tips on places to eat in Puno. Would definitely recommend this place if going to Puno/Lake Titicaca.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Libertador Lake Titicaca is the only 5-star hotel in the area and sitsatop private Esteves Island. From anywhere in the hotel, guestswill marvel at outstanding sun rises and sun sets since each roomcommands a spectacular view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Prestigia, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Libertador Lake Titicaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertador Lake Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Libertador Lago Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Puno Libertador Lago Titicaca