We spent two nights at the Libertador hotel in Puno (Lake Titicaca) in June 2014 as part of a three week tour of Peru. The hotel occupies a quiet location just outside the main town. Although our room was fairly small, the magnificent views of the lake more than compensated (the east-facing rooms are best). The restaurant was excellent for breakfast and dinner (breakfast starts at 5.00 am). All staff were very efficient and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Libertador Lake Titicaca is the only 5-star hotel in the area and sitsatop private Esteves Island. From anywhere in the hotel, guestswill marvel at outstanding sun rises and sun sets since each roomcommands a spectacular view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Libertador Lake Titicaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertador Lake Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Libertador Lago Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Puno Libertador Lago Titicaca