We spent two nights here. Check in an check out were very easy and staff were very helpful. Our room was comfortable and the views were stunning. We did have bathrobes in our room and used them to go to the gym (which is quite small for a 5 star hotel) and the jacuzzi. As it is quite a distance from the town of Puno we ate in the restaurant both nights. The first evening the food and service was outstanding, however the second night we had different personnel and they could not even get the starters right. The same for breakfast, the first morning was very good and the second morning it took them over 15 minutes to boil an egg. By the time it arrived we had to leave. Overall we did enjoy our stay here, but I would not rank it 5 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Libertador Lake Titicaca is the only 5-star hotel in the area and sitsatop private Esteves Island. From anywhere in the hotel, guestswill marvel at outstanding sun rises and sun sets since each roomcommands a spectacular view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Libertador Lake Titicaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertador Lake Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Libertador Lago Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Puno Libertador Lago Titicaca