We wanted a quiet hotel in a good location. That is what you get at the Libertador. It is need of refurbishment as it is dated, but everything is clean and the staff are very attentive and helpful. It is quite a distance from the town, but only a short taxi drive in and out. Taxis are plentiful and reasonable. We had heard lots of negative things about Puno but we didn't find it too bad. You are left alone, which after Cusco was a nice experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Libertador Lake Titicaca is the only 5-star hotel in the area and sitsatop private Esteves Island. From anywhere in the hotel, guestswill marvel at outstanding sun rises and sun sets since each roomcommands a spectacular view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Libertador Lake Titicaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertador Lake Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Libertador Lago Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Puno Libertador Lago Titicaca