We stayed for two nights, I would describe the hotel as a very good 4 star hotel. The staff were efficient, but reserved. The rooms were in good condition and the views from the rooms excellent. There is however a "But" and that is the restaurant, the food was mixed, some good some poor, the atmosphere was non-existent and the staff were rude and inconsiderate. On the other had the bar staff could not have been nicer and the bar food was very good. So overall it was a pleasant stay at the hotel, just don't go to the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Libertador Lake Titicaca is the only 5-star hotel in the area and sitsatop private Esteves Island. From anywhere in the hotel, guestswill marvel at outstanding sun rises and sun sets since each roomcommands a spectacular view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Libertador Lake Titicaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertador Lake Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Libertador Lago Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Puno Libertador Lago Titicaca