Very good location outside Puno, which has a bad reputation (we didn’t have any problems at all, but we just walk at daylight and only around the main plaza). Even if you have your own car or rented car, I highly recommend using taxis, which are very cheap and you won’t need to look for a parking space. The lake views are wonderful and if you wake for the sunrise, you will never forget it.
The facilities are very good, with very good restaurants and bar. The rooms are very well equipped; however they are very noisy and can hear all the noise from the adjacent rooms.
The service is very good and everybody will make to you a pleasant stay.
The hotel has its own dock, so you can make arrangements to visit the Lake Titicaca’s islands without having to go to the town. It’s expensive at it will be arranged by the hotel, but worthwhile it to make the tour in private from/to your own hotel and closer to the islands than from the town.
In general, I believe this is the best place to stay in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Libertador Lake Titicaca is the only 5-star hotel in the area and sitsatop private Esteves Island. From anywhere in the hotel, guestswill marvel at outstanding sun rises and sun sets since each roomcommands a spectacular view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Libertador Lake Titicaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertador Lake Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Libertador Lago Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Puno Libertador Lago Titicaca