All reviews vanilla cupcake every corner l'occitane toiletries interior design bridal shower victorian era l occitane yves rocher doll house pretty hotel bathroom door caught my attention bed and breakfast lower ground living room mines view wright park
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

This place caught my attention since i first saw pictures of their rooms and it did not dissapoint me at all. Location-wise, Baguio is far from the metro but visiting is still worth the time and what can make it more special is enjoying the cold weather as you see the aesthetically pleasing ambience of where you are staying.

Kamiseta Hotel boasts of its European-inspired design and concept. The hotel smells good( love their complimentary toiletries of L’occitane and Yves Rocher) The food served by Vanilla Cupcake were really good especially their cakes.
I found a treasure in this place and would love to come back again!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jora43
Reviewed 6 July 2018

Family and I stayed at Kamiseta Hotel during the low season in June. The hotel only had a few units and staying in this little hotel feels so exclusive. The interior design is really charming really girly. I can imagine a Bridal Shower, All girl party in this venue.

Service is superb however getting a booking direct to the hotel might be a little challenging, got a booking faster using an online travel agency.

The hot and cold shower wasn't working really well, good thing we came in June when the the temperature is warmer compared during the BER months when a hot shower is necessary.

The cafe seems very popular, a lot of non in house guest dining. The crowd might be a little irritating especially that you have to pass through the cafe dining to get to your room.

Experience is something worth sharing to friends for them to try.

Room tip: Lean Season starts in mid June rates 20%-30% off
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Joan-Paula Z
Reviewed 4 July 2018

My friend and I stayed at Katie Room (Superior). Eclectic and colorful rooms, vibrant floral details and fascinating prints convinced us to book here.

Fast and hassle free check-in process. They even texted to ask me, what time will i arrive. The room size is just enough for two persons but its picture perfect, clean, elegant and walls makes a perfect backdrop for photos. Victorian-era inspired furniture. They served welcome treats: dalandan juice, strawberries coated with chocolate ganache and mousse. Buttery soft bed sheets, 4 pillows per bed and smooth pillowcases. Setting into dim light will stop you to leave the room and just sleep the whole day.

We had our complimentary breakfast at Vanilla Cafe. Small but colorful cafe. They served Filipino dishes, few choices but rich and flavorful. Ask the server for the coffee since there is no coffee station in the buffet.

Weak wifi signal (our room is in the lower ground level), bathroom door locks, frosted glass texture of the bathroom door leaves something to be desired.

Things I love: safety deposit box, oven toaster, L'occitane complimentary bath essentials, 24 hour security.

All the staffs were accommodating, professional and helpful. Shoutout to Sam, guest service associate, John, wait staff and Laniel, hotel manager.

Can't wait to return and try Petra Suite.

Room tip: Petra Suite
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2018

My husband and I stayed here because we saw the cute pictures and it didn't disappoint. The room that we stayed in was really cute, a bit small and there was a pillar in the middle but still very cute. The room was clean and quite comfortable. The breakfast was ok and the cupcake from the bakeshop was too sweet.

We normally stay at Baguio country club but I wouldn't mind going back here.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kreez21
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Their rooms are really nice, including the bed, the shower and their toiletries. Although the shower heater doesnt work at times.
We love the breakfast. And with the vanilla cafe in the hotel, you can also enjoy their coffee and cupcakes.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple