All reviews burnham park park view electric water heater booked nights walking distance comfortable bed every morning reception desk late at night flat screen tv brewed coffee internet connection rice amenities jog church password
Reviewed 8 July 2015

We were looking for a hotel within the area and a friend suggested Burnham suites. Location was perfect for tourist who wants to go to famous attractions like Burnham Park, Camp John Hay. Restaurants were just located around walking distance. Rooms are spacious enough! Lifts are small. Price of food at the restaurant are not pricey at all.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank heartfool
Reviewed 15 June 2015

We were booked for a peak season and long weekend of June 12 and out of the lack of choice, I booked this hotel hoping that it is great one since they say it is 4 star. Check-in had no issues since we came in late but upon arrival at the room, other than it is big and spacious, nothing speaks of 4 star. The bed, pillows and duvet at a 3 star Pico Sands Hotel is a lot more better than what they have. Their headboard and blankets are old and has stains. The CR has a sewage like smell. The aircon is not functioning well, good thing we are in Baguio.

Overall, i will never go back and book again at this hotel. I'll just have to add a little more for the price and I can already book at Azalea Residences. Too bad they were already fully booked when I processed my booking.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sam_sweetie
Reviewed 14 June 2015

We booked for an adjoining rooms at the 7th floor. The rooms were spacious and each has 2 queen size beds. It was just we need since we're traveling with our whole family. My two grandchildren run around the two rooms. The beds were cozy and we had a good rest. The bathroom were thoroughly clean and adequate toiletries were available. There were two choices for breakfast (Filipino and American). It was a few minutes away from the Burnham Park which is very convenient. It's also near to the market and other interesting points within the city. Will definitely come back.

Room Tip: Try the 7th floor rooms. It has spacious rooms especially if you're traveling with family.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2015

Stayed here on business, the location was very good along Kisad Road as it is walking distance to all points of Burnham Park. There are restaurants nearby as well as convenience stores.

The airconditioned room was also okay, complete with amenities. Beddings, pillows and comforters were also good. Bathroom was complete and clean with hot & cold water. Price was pretty decent with free breakfast which was also okay but not sumptuous. They also served lunch and dinner but the food was so-so and many items in the menu were unavailable. My room was located at the 3rd floor facing busy Kisad Road so the noise from passing vehicles can be bothersome at times.

Parking is ample with basement parking. Wifi was likewise decent.

All in all still okay given the location and the reasonable rates.

Room Tip: Pick a room at the higher floors so the traffic noise would be bearable
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2015

We stayed at the Burnham Suites for our vacation with my family and went again to Baguio the following year at a different hotel and I have to say, I prefer Burnham Suites. It had a great location, it is just right across from a park which is one of the main tourist attraction in Baguio so you take less travel time to go to and from where you will visit, therefore you can visit more places during your stay. It is easily accessible to other stores since it is on a main street Kisad Road so if you needed to get a quick bite elsewhere than the hotel, it will not be a problem. The wifi was working ok when we stayed there as I needed to work a little bit and was able to do so during our stay. Hotel room was clean, as well as the bathroom, good shower with hot water. If you need to order an extra bed, be prepared that the extra bed is not so comfortable, however it is okay for the price. All in all, it was a good hotel.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family