“Clean, comfortable, warm, friendly!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Baguio Holiday Villas

Baguio Holiday Villas
Ranked #7 of 50 Hotels in Baguio
Portland, Oregon
“Clean, comfortable, warm, friendly!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2013

I've been to Baguio many many times (I grew up in Manila and now live in the U.S.), I must say this is one of my best visits to Baguio. This place has the comfort, convenience and location of a good business hotel as well as the warmth of a vacation place in the Cordilleras with friendly staff members that know how to make you feel at home. With the SCTEX highway extension opening in a few months, this place will surely be a favorite to many, including me! I just hope it doesn't become too popular, or I'll have to compete with more travelers to get in! :D

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Gary_de_Leon
baguioholiday, Manager at Baguio Holiday Villas, responded to this review, 2 May 2013
Baguio Holiday Villa Court's name has been changed to Baguio Holiday Villas.

We would like to respond to customer comments

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Baguio, Baguio, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2013

got this voucher in 2d/1n for 5 person.....wid my amigas and kids and my kambal we went this place ....am shock because you didnt notice wer is the rooms and the villa ....and the apartelle...all i can say and we all say its not..very much...especially the nice front desk that day....
I would say i'l be back....
access to burham and nearby places ....love to come back...Nov. 2012..

Room Tip: all of the room whether its on the south/north...corner watsoever is nice... thanks ...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank Felix D
baguioholiday, Manager at Baguio Holiday Villas, responded to this review, 10 May 2013
Thank You for your feedback. We would love to have you back in Baguio Holiday Villas. We hope to see you soon.
Metro Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2013

We stayed here last January 4-5, 2013 with my family and a friend. We were booked since October and I must say the one managing the bookings is really nice even though I was really "makulit" in the sense that I was literally calling every month to confirm the again and again. We stayed at the villa, in 307. I loved everything! The rooms, bathrooms, plus the friendly staff. Going back in March, and no hesitations, we will be booking with them again!

For photos, you can check out my blog: http://www.aprilperez.info/

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank MissApriiiil
Thank you for your response MissApriiiil! The whole Baguio Holiday Villas team are working hard to ensure that all our guests are well taken cared off. See you again soon!
Makati, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2012

Stayed in Baguio Holiday Villa in June with my family. There were 5 of us so we took an apartelle unit which is a house! I find it simple but very neat. for less than P3000 a night after discount it is very affordable. It's a no fuss place but everything complete with kitchen, refrigerator, living room, dining area, TV, 2 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms. What surprised me was the beautiful courtyard where my kids can play safely. Their location is the biggest advantage because it is very near restaurants, Burnham park was just a 5 mins. walk and other major tourist destination are also near. Another thing I like about this hotel is the cleanliness. The staff are very nice to my family and the service is ok. They also have free WIFI.

They don't have a rice cooker and microwave oven in the apartelle unit. However you can have stuff heated on request.

Simple, clean, good service, great location and very affordable.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
6 Thank Jack Ryan C
Thank you for your response Jack Ryan C! Yes, our beautiful courtyard is a safe place to play for kids. We would love to see you again soon!
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2012

I was suppose to stay in this hotel but got turned-off with the price. An overnight rate for a double room costs around Php1,660.00 at a place where there are other hotels offering lower rates (event as low as Php1,000). The room that was showed to us was nothing spectacular.

We arrived at around 8 in the morning and there are available rooms. The reception told us we can only check-in at 1 in the afternoon otherwise we will have to pay an early check-in fee of around PHp500.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank yogaboyqc
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2012

Booked for 4 nights but we have to cut short our stay into 2 nights because of poor ventilation. Our hotel room is very hot even if there is an electric fan, was asking for a transfer of room but was not granted, instead we have to leave because we are getting sick already. Besides, the room is facing the busy street so we were not able to get a good night sleep due to the noise coming from outside. They don't makeup the room every day unless you have to request. We were 2 but only one shampoo and one small soap was provided for the first day only and no more replenishment on our second day. The location is okey but I will not stay in this place again.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Cynthia Marie B
We are sorry that we were not able to deliver the details that you expected during your stay in our hotel. Baguio Holiday Villas has been renovated for better stay for our guests. We apologize for the inconvenience. Our whole team will certainly work harder to improve and deliver to our guests expectations.
Oakland, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2012

My family and I stayed here for 3 nights. We were supposed to stay in Baguio 4 nights, but all the other hotels that could accommodate five of us were booked and we didn't want to risk staying another night here.

We rented an apartelle, which was advertised as a full kitchen except for the fact there we had a refrigerator that wouldn't shut all the way and only a camper stove. This meant that we could only cook one thing at a time and the heat was tempermental.

The first night was awful! There was a really loud noise that sounds like a generator kept kicking on and off throughout the night. It sounded like it was right outside of our window and even shutting it didn't help. I spoke with the lady at the front desk and she just smiled condescendingly denying that any noise was coming from the outside. I made her come to our room and sit there for 10 minutes to listen to this awful noise. Then she said it was the generator for the hot water, but there was nothing she could do. I brought my aunt into the conversation and that's when the lady finally budged. She moved us the otherside of the building where now the only loud, obnoxious sounds we heard were coming from the dogs.

The rooms have no AC or heat since the weather is cool in the mountains, but we needed some blankets because it gets really cold at night and each extra blanket, pillow, or towel costs 100 pesos/night non-refundable!

The TV's are tiny and everything seems old and broken. It doesn't have a homey feel like you expect from apartelles/apartments. Fortunately a majority of our time was spent away from the hotel.

Wifi is only available in the lobby, which is a pain in the butt.

I would suggest making your bookings ahead of time and find another place.

Room Tip: If you want to avoid the noise from the generator, get a room on the left side of the building! Bett...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family