“Hell of a Hotel! Never again!”
Review of Forest Inn Baguio

Forest Inn Baguio
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Baguio
Forest Inn Baguio
Ranked #55 of 95 Baguio B&B and Inns
Pasig, Philippines
“Hell of a Hotel! Never again!”
Reviewed 29 January 2011

This hotel was referred to me by a friend. Though there are other hotels I could think of since this will just be my 2nd time to visit Baguio. It was unfortunate that I choose this hotel. First, it was dusty. The bed has stains, the room smells cigarette.

Second, the bathroom stinks. It has molds and the toilet is clogged. My mom was with me. I was embarrassed because this is my first time to treat her out of town. She has to unclogged it for me to use the bowl. Shocks! There was no 24 hrs water supply. The shower broke so we need to use pail and tabo (dipper).

Third, our room was just beside the Korean restaurant. So it was noisy which is to expect since it was also a KTV.

I don't wanna stay again in this horrible and smelly hotel ever AGAIN!

• Stayed February 2010
1 Thank ljcute

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 2 January 2011

Arrived late afternoon on Jan 1, 2011. New Year's Day!
The parking infront of the hotel is blocked by a parking stand says "for customer parking" but no one is there to take it out for me. Can't park and remove the stand just to park because of busy road traffic!

Suppose to book 3nights and I opted to pay for a night first. Good Thing I did NOT!

The first room (#21 or 23? last room near the fire exit) on the second floor the receptionist showed me at first has traces of STOOL and cigarette ash in the toilet bowl! mildews on the ceiling of the bathroom!

Very disappointed and request to transfer to another room on the second floor. She gave me room#27. The bathroom is still unclean! packs of empty shampoo sachet is still in the bathroom! Dirty toilet bowl. Moldy faucet! ceiling with mildew!

At first I though of eating at the in house Korean restaurant, after seeing the conditions of the rooms on the same floor of the restaurant I have second thought of the food cleanliness.

The bedroom was carpeted and saw cockroach wing and a mice ran around the room! The TV has cable and when midnight the premium channels like HBO NatGeo and FOX are gone. TV has no remote control, the buttons on the TV also not functioning!

The bed is comfortable. As soon as the water pump starts to pump water to the water tank outside, it creates a disturbing noise at night.

The lock of the room is so so ... I didn't trust the lock so I carried all my valuables with me. The floor squeaks so much too!

First time to stay here. I just wanted to try. Paid P1000 for the first night and moved to the neighboring hotel. I think the other inn in Session Rd with the same price is better.

Told the receptionist I will not continue my stay and I can see her faced somewhat embarrassed of what I encountered.

Decided to move to hotel Holiday Villa Court just beside Forest Inn. Paid P1680 for Holiday Villa Court, it was clean and reasonably priced. I shall never go back to Forest Inn even of its good location. Filthy! There are lots of hotel in this road you can choose from...

The restaurant on the second floor is still not open at 8AM. Can't have breakfast.

The staff saw me carrying my bags and none of the 7 staff helped me. No security guard in front to take care of my parking. Be Careful!!!

Next time will check the rooms first before paying even for the first night in a hotel.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank Bravo-Bien

Travellers are raving about these Baguio hotels

Auckland, New Zealand
Reviewed 23 November 2010

This is a bit too old for a review but I figured I needed to write it anyway. I stayed here with my best friend for the 2007 Panagbenga. It was not a GREAT place to stay but the staff is not rude or anything and the rooms are clean. Seriously nothing to brag about but its a nice place to stay for the Panagbenga because a lot of people don't know this hotel so they have a lot of available rooms during peak season. Location is pretty good too.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with friends