Holiday Park Hotel
Hotel Veniz(Baguio)
US$71
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsburnham parkwalking distancebreakfast mealsfree coffeesession roadcable tvhot waterenjoyed our staycompared to other hotelsearly checkclean roomswifi connectionbedroom suiteparking spacesm baguioruinscafe
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 April 2012

I found this very nice hotel by accident. I was going through several reviews about Baguio hotels, and I accidently clicked on something that brought me to the review about Holiday Park. During that time, this hotel was ranked#2. Very impressive. So I went through the reviews and almost everyone gave very good rating. I immediately checked out their official website and was really surprised at the rate their charging - P1,800/night! That's so reasonable! So I immediately called them and made reservations for 2 rooms. They just required one night hotel to confirm the booking.

We arrived early at Baguio, 1030am. I was pleasantly surprise of how the hotel looks like. It's better than what I've imagined. On our arrival, the rooms were not available. They allowed us to check-in our luggages first as we head out to our first destination - Lourdes Grotto which was pretty close to the hotel.

The room - size was just right for my family. The only necessity that wasn't around was the ref and water heater for coffee. But that's ok, we thought of that already so brought our own cooler. You can't demand too much out of the budget we paid. :) Aircon is pretty cold, bed comfortable, TV has cable and there's free wifi! My sister complained about the bath being small. C'mon, it's not that bad!

The location - I think it's just perfect. Unlike other hotels that are near busy streets, this one is located in a quiet location. It's near almost all the Baguio attactions. There are plenty of great restaurants that are walking distance. It's near Burnham, SM Baguio and Session road.

Overall, a great hotel to stay.

Room Tip: If you're travelling with family, request for rooms to be located on one floor.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
9  Thank Sansy76
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Great staff, excellent service. Staff are really accommodating. Even before we set foot on the hotel, staff are already there to carry our bags from the taxi to the reception area, and then to the rooms.
And before they let us settle in our rooms, they even double-checked if everything is working fine and we have everything that we need (lights, aircon, supplies).
And when we are about to leave, they are also the one who called a taxi for us. And even help us load our bags to the cab.

• Stayed: March 2012
5  Thank cat58_mnl
Reviewed 24 March 2012

I stayed here last January 29,2012 to celebrate my daughter 2nd year birthday.We stayed in the 3rd floor overlooking the street which i booked.

The deluxe room was enough for us and breakfast not included moreover the place was cool enough.

The shower was hot and cold and amenities were provided..

The price was good enough 1800 pesos compare with the price of the adjacent hotel..

You could walk for 5 minutes then you will be at Burnham already or session road..

The staff were courteous and amiable They even get you a cab...

The problem here is that there's no food except for the breakfast menu however there's a nearby restaurant which is affordable and serve delicious dimsums .I think it's a chinese restaurant.You will love their appetizer.

I will stay to this hotel again..

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
10  Thank Mykhaele t
Reviewed 18 March 2012

We stay in this hotel with my wife for a night during Panagbenga. Excellent room with a good value and accomodating staff. What I like in this hotel is the location, its in the center of Baguio. Near to city and places of interst as well like, burnham park, session road, bazaar and so on.

Room Tip: choose a room facing the BurnhamPark
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jomar A
Reviewed 14 March 2012

We stayed here around Dec 2009 and this is a late review, all I can remember about this hotel is that the noise from another room or from the corridor outside our door at anytime of the day and worst is at night, can be heard and it really bothers us a lot. The room is not so big ( average maybe for Baguio standards). and there was only 1 window facing the back street, We stayed for about 3 nights and have no plans of going back again.

Room Tip: Rooms are not sound proof.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple