“Excellent place, money well spent!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Apartment 4 Balcony
Apartment 4 - 2 bathrooms with hot showers
Philippines Dept Tourism Accredited
Apartment 4 Neighborhood from the Balcony
van Hire Manila - Baguio - Manila Luxury Grandia
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 129 reviews

Reviews from our community

Emmanuel...
Carson
“Excellent place, money well spent!!!”
Reviewed 29 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Hello Peter & Jhoie ... We are home in Pateros. Again thank you for providing us a place that we can call call our home away from home!

You guys truly have a nice place in Baguio! The hospitality is super, super nice like Peter's tagalog! We will definitely recommend your place to our friends & family!

Your driver/van hire is the best, Nestor Busho is very professional and customer friendly! I hope we get him again the next time we go back to Baguio!

Again thank for the hospitality and best transient house in Baguio City!!!

Emmanuel & Ma. Teresa Santos
Carson, California USA

Date of stay: January 2014
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Families with young children
29 Jan 2014
Hi Emmanuel & Ma. Teresa & Family.
Glad to hear your crew are all safely back there. And happy to see you all enjoyed your stay in "Cool" Baguio. Thanks also for the compliments re my Tagalog.... I often make my self laugh with wrong pronounced words, but I do keep trying, every day. Maybe one day I will get it!
Thanks so much for your kind review, it is always heart warming to know that our visitors enjoyed their stay and felt comfortable, secure and relaxed here. We sincerely do want guests to feel like this is "Their" vacation house in Baguio. Best wishes to you all from Peter & Jhoie
PS Panny also sent us some pics of your stay.
bulacan
Reviewed 2 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

2 Jan 2014
Hi Wendy and family,
so glad to hear you and your whole crew enjoyed your Vacation to Baguio.
Yes dont worry, we will always do our best to make sure guests have a good experience in our apartments or using our Van Hire service. Families coming together for a vacation should only have good memories of the time spent with each other. Very Best wishes from me, Jhoie and our staff.
Makati City
Reviewed 24 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

24 Dec 2013
Hi Paula and Diaa,
thanks for your comments. Best wishes to you for the coming New Year... AND also for your BIG event due in March... we will look forward to pics on FB of the happy event!! best wishes from Peter & Jhoie.
Bohol
Reviewed 23 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
23 Dec 2013
Hi Cecilla,
thanks so much for your review for our place and our Van hire. I will pass on your comments to Nestor, your van driver. Nestor & our other drivers are all such good and safe drivers, we are always glad to hear you all felt comfortable with our focus on safety, ( I passed on your comments to Nestor and he gave his "trade mark" big grin! Thanks again to you and your crew from Samotech / Samofund from the beautiful Island of Bohol.
Peter, Jhoie & Staff.
USA
Reviewed 21 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
21 Dec 2013
Hi Gie,
I sometimes wish there was a site where we could give our reviews of our wonderful guests too! Thanks to you and family for your happy stay in our place, we too enjoy seeing so many smiles! Peter, Jhoie and Staff
Quezon City
Reviewed 19 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

19 Dec 2013
Hi Mina & Family,
thank you for your great review of your stay in our vacation house...for the second time! We will have to make sure there is a "Special" surprise for you for your next stay!
Best wishes from Peter, Jhoie & Staff.
PS yes we are very blessed to have such great staff with us, they really are the best!
marikina city
Reviewed 11 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

11 Dec 2013
Hi Kayle, thanks for your review. We love it when guests come to Baguio to celebrate their special occasions , best wishes and see you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.