“Big word! Excellent!”
other travellers have booked this property
Apartment 4 Balcony
Apartment 4 - 2 bathrooms with hot showers
Philippines Dept Tourism Accredited
Apartment 4 Neighborhood from the Balcony
van Hire Manila - Baguio - Manila Luxury Grandia
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Bugoys212...
“Big word! Excellent!”
Reviewed 14 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Hi Ms Iza. We arrived last night from Baguio safe and sound. Thank you for giving us Fernan as our driver. Just want to express my profound appreciation for the wonderful service Fernan provided us. He was indeed an excellent driver and guide as well. He is very friendly, courteuous, patient, polite, helpful and even dependable especially when I had an accident of horse fall. He rushed me to the emergency in a nearby hospital to make sure I will be okay. Also, he never failed in assisting my Mom who has a disability. I can't thank him enough for the way in which he cared for my Mom for two days. Fernan is truly the best! My family liked him so much even my kids. He is an asset to BagiuoTransient.Com..His commitment to his work and safe driving made us so happy. Please convey our warm greetings to him.

Thanks so much again Iza, for the wonderful service and for being so accommodating. We will definitely recommend you and Fernan to our friends and relatives... Looking forward in getting your service again soon.

15 Jun 2015
Hi, so glad to hear your Baguio adventure went so well! I have passed on your kind words to Fernan. It means a lot to us all to have guests who are confident and relaxed with our drivers and services..... we really try to give all of our guests the kind of service that we ourselves would want! Best wishes from us all.
Jay P
“Very nice and clean”
Reviewed 3 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Really nice transient home. Was there for 2 nights stay with my whole family and they all loved it last year. Price was reasonable, the location was decently close to tourist attractions. The owner was also very accomodating and checking on us regularly. I will not hesitate to come back and stay here if i have my whole family again.

One thing that maybe can improve on is parking space, if you have more than 2 cars/van..it will be very tight and probably will not fit. Other than that, the place is awesome.

4 Jun 2015
Hi Jay & Family.
Thanks for the review of your stay in Baguio, always good to hear that guests were comfy, secure and felt right at home!
Jay, each apartment has its own parking slot and if there are extra cars or Vans, then guests are very welcome to park in our private parking slot just opposite..... dont hesitate to ask. Til next time, best wishes from us & staff. Peter & Jhoie.
maylodee
Bay Area, CA
“Definitely a home away from home!”
Reviewed 9 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

For the past few months, I was planning to have a family getaway in Baguio when we visited the Philippines from the US. Not knowing who to contact or who to trust, I resorted to tripadvisor for recommendations. For being a Tripadvisor Excellence award winner for 3 consecutive years (not to mention the free wifi, a must with my family) definitely caught my attention! I immediately contacted the owners Peter & Jhoie and they where quick to respond to all of my inquires. They were the best deal in town to accommodate our group of 13. I went ahead and booked Apartment 4. Due to a unforeseen event, I had to change my booking and the Peter was very flexible and understanding of my situation. The place was very clean and secure, staff was very accommodating to our needs, Peter even visited to make sure that we were comfortable. Definitely a home away from home, it had everything we needed. My only regret is that I didn't purchase the Baguio tour service that they offered, a definite must, especially if you are not familiar getting around Baguio like us. Overall, I highly recommend this place for groups big and small at a very reasonable price! Thank you Peter & Jhoie! Hope to see you again and get the condo the next time around we are in Baguio!
May & Family, Bay Area CA.

9 Apr 2015
Hi May and Family,
nice to hear you enjoyed your stay, specially after your long trip from the US.
Our Van tour packages really are good value and definitely make the journey around Baguio and Mt. Provence easy and relaxing! Hope to see you guys again, in the mean while enjoy the rest of your vacation before your return to sunny California, Best wishes from Baguio, Peter, Jhoie and staff.
Ericka G
“excellent home and van hire”
Reviewed 5 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Our first time to book for a transient house and van hire and we were never dissappointed. Traveling with the whole family became easy because of your excellent service. The place Is so homey and secured especially for the kid and the dog. The internet connection is very fast that we are able to update our fb's in minutes. The van hire is so awesome,traveling that far became comfortable. Kuya Peter, our personal driver and tour guide is the best and he is so polite. He will make sure that you'll never miss a single must-see in baguio city. I recommend this package and Kuya Peter for those who want a hassle-free baguio vacation. Thank you Ms. Jhoie, Mr. Peter, and Kuya Peter

5 Apr 2015
Hi Ericka & Family, so glad to hear your whole family had a great vacation (& even your cutest puppy!... so Pogi!) I will pass on your kind words to Kuya Peter, he really is a great driver and very knowledgeable about Baguio, you are right he is a lovely and polite guy!. We are fortunate to have him as our son in law. The Starex Limousine van is just the best there is for comfort, diba. Thanks again to you and your whole family and very best wishes from us all for the rest of the year. Peter & Jhoie
Franxine
“Accommodating”
Reviewed 28 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Mar 26 2015
To Peter & Jhoie.
From day 1, from inquiry to check in, you guys make our life easier,
no hassle, very accommodating, friendly staff.
Our driver, Kuya Nestor "You Rock"... very good driver and very knowledgeable
about the places we want to go.
The owner, Peter, ditto! He render his time to check us up upon arrival.
May you continue to have a good rapor to the lives of the people who
wants to have a Home Away from Home.
Arlyn

28 Mar 2015
Hi Arlyn & Family great to hear that you all were comfy and enjoyed your Baguio tour. Thanks also for the compliment for Kuya Nestor your Van hire driver. All of our drivers are excellent and friendly guys who sincerely do take pride in making sure that guests have a safe, smooth and happy trip.
Hope the rest of your vacation is memorable too. Very Best wishes to you all, from Peter, Jhoie and Staff.
Margagran...
Quezon City, Philippines
“Excellent transportation & Guide”
Reviewed 14 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Hi, Peter,

In behalf of my family, we would like to thank you and your family so much for the wonderful van!

The best part of the trip was the van ride (according to my husband and daughters). We were very, very comfortable and you are absolutely right, your son-in-law, Peter was very respectful, courteous, and accommodating!

He always found a good place for us to go to since we didn't know the ins and outs of Baguio.

I will forever cherish this birthday trip, thanks to you!

I am already planning my next birthday trip!

Travelling group: Other
23 Mar 2015
So glad to hear you enjoyed your Van tour in the Starex Limousine Van. It surely is a great way to tour from Manila to just about anywhere!.... and a nice way to celebrate your birthday too. Best wishes from Peter and us all here at baguiotransient.
MingMingL...
“Baguiotrasient.. Highly Recommended😊😊😊”
Reviewed 6 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Unexpected superb accommodation.. our stay was really fun.. Bonding with Ms. Jhoie and Mr.Peter alone wants us to stay longer.. even the apartment rates are so reasonable, after visiting nice spots in baguio, witnessed the awesome events of Panagbenga,
Baguiotrasient was a perfect place to take some rest and relax to recharge..
an excellent experience for us.. thank you very much.. ❤

6 Mar 2015
So nice for us to see you guys get out and about in Baguio... I think after your non-stop excursions, you could just about write a Travel Brochure on Baguio attractions! Thanks for your review of your stay with us, we also just love meeting so many happy and positive people. More power to you in your new resto business, the photos I see on Facebook look great with a wonderful open dining space.
Best wishes from Baguio, see you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing