“Big thank you”
other travellers have booked this property
Apartment 4 Balcony
Apartment 4 - 2 bathrooms with hot showers
Philippines Dept Tourism Accredited
Apartment 4 Neighborhood from the Balcony
van Hire Manila - Baguio - Manila Luxury Grandia
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Liz H
“Big thank you”
Reviewed 17 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Thank you Peter, Jhoie and Iza for making our Baguio tour as seamless as possible. Starting from the reservation up until the drop off back to Manila everything was perfect. The apartments were impeccably clean and orderly. Kuya Nestor and Kuya Loi are very accomodating and courteous. You guys even went an extra mile and replaced our assigned vehicle so our elderly companions would have a comfortable journey. We would definitely come back here on our next vacation. God bless you and your business!

18 Nov 2015
Hi there Liz & family,
thanks a lot for taking the time to share your review here. I am so glad that your seniors were comfortable in the Limousine Van. Whenever it is needed & available we do try to offer the complimentary upgrade from Grandia Van to Limousine van for either seniors, nursing Moms or others with special needs. It sure is the best way to tour around!
I will also pass on your comments to your drivers, Nestor & Loi.
Thanks again Liz for your kind comments in our guest book & also here.
Very Best wishes from Baguio, Peter Jhoie & Staff.
Sweetie S
“Amazing is an understatement!”
Reviewed 22 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

We were so disappointed to our delayed flight not just once but twice! But when we step out from the airport, a beautiful comfy limo came into view. The ride was so great. I never fell asleep every time I ride any vehicle and guess what? That was a first! Peter was so cool and accommodating. We cracked up everytime he jokes. We salute your service Kuya Peter :)
The apartment was clean and so homey. A home away from home is so true. Oh, did I mention that the internet connection was great? Yeah it was pretty fast.
Best experience so far. We will definitely return to that heavenly place hopefully next year. Thank you also to Peter, the owner, who was so nice and sweet during our inquiry. Thank you so much, guys! See you next year! God bless. :)

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
24 Sep 2015
Hi Sweetie, (Sweetie by name AND nature!)
great to hear that you were relaxed and comfy enough to take a little sleep on the way up to Baguio.... great, love to hear that! Yes the Starex Limousine Van is just about THE best way to tour Luzon diba. Our Family recently did another tour to Sagada & Banaue, we all felt so super comfy even on the mountain roads! Thanks also for your kind words for Peter (our son in law) he really is a very good driver and guide, but of course we're gonna say that...he is our son in law after all! Thanks again Sweetie, until next time! Best wishes from us, Peter, Peter & Jhoie & Isay.
beth81201...
Butuan, Philippines
“The best vacation home”
Reviewed 17 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Thanks and Best wishes to you all, Gwapo Peter & Pretty Jhoie hahahaha *;) winking

This is our first time in Baguio, but I really like to stay more days because its nice to stay!
Truly "A Home Away From Home"
The staff is friendly , also Myla and the kind owner.
I'm so glad that I found this place when I searched in many sites on Baguio.
My Buddy, Pinky, doesnt want to go home (but her husband will be mad!) and also
we cant leave her here because she will surely just stay outside..... he...he..he!
Thank you so much to the Pretty, Kind & Gwapo owners (Peter & Jhoie)
I will surely recommend to all my friends, in and out of the Country, of this home.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
18 Jul 2015
Hahahaha, you really are funny! Jhoie and I are STILL smiling with your review!
Thanks so much for being such a good sport! No wonder that we thank God for our great job of being able to host guests from all walks of life! Glad to hear that you guys were comfortable in both of the apartments and still managed to have fun, despite the bad weather!
Thanks again and Best wishes to you, Pinky and crew!
Peter & Jhoie.
jcarloyde...
Metro Manila, Philippines
“Truly Home Away from Home”
Reviewed 17 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

our stay in Baguio, given that this Transient House is very comfortable.
homey & relaxing.
Plus the fact that this suits our Family very well.
Kuya Willy, the Driver and other staffs are very friendly and accommodating.
Wi - Fi also has a good signal.
All utensils and other stuffs that we need were available.
Keep up the Good Work on keeping your place a Home Away From Home,
for everyone.
We will definitely go back and engage Baguio Transient's services.
Thank You, Dela Cruz Family.
July, 2015

Liked best: Accommodation, car service
Liked least: Weather (not part of the service ofcourse)
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
17 Jul 2015
Hi JC & Family, how I wish your group had better weather for your Baguio tour! But it was great to see the rain did not dampen your spirits! Yes the Wi-Fi is pretty good I must say and nice that you noticed too. Strong and reliable Wi-Fi is super important for our business and also for our guests! Each one of the apartments has its own dedicated router, so signal is going to be good where ever you are. Thanks also for your kind words about Willy, all of our drivers are just such nice guys, smooth drivers, patient and knowledgeable about Baguio, Sagada, Banaue & Ilocos Norte. I will surely pass on your comments to Willy ( He is the front runner now for "Driver of the Month" Thanks again to all of your Family and hopefully next time we see you the skies will be blue from morning to night!. Best wishes from Peter, Jhoie and Staff.
julyuse
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good Value for the money”
Reviewed 15 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

We took the whole package that includes the van and the accommodation. Peter met us on time at NAIA airport and brought us to Baguio. We had the Starex Limousine and it was very comfortable for all 7 of us. He is very warm and friendly not to mention a very knowledgeable in everything Baguio. He provides us many options and take us anywhere we want to go. The apartment was basic, but functional. It has all the amenities and feels like home away from home. It is located on a very private and quiet area and is gated with cctv. We stayed 2 nights. The only complain I have is the length of the bed, I am only 5 ft 8 inches tall but my head touches the wall while my feet also touches the edge of the bed. Overall, this is a good value for the money. If you are looking for a hassle-free Baguio vacation, this is it! We'll surely recommend them!

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Bed size and Bedding comfort
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
17 Jul 2015
Hi, glad that your trip in our Starex Limousine was very comfy. It is our favorite Van for our own personal tours around Luzon also! Thanks also for the nice comments for our Son in Law, Peter, he is a nice guy for sure and very safe steady and courteous driver as you mentioned.
And we appreciate that you will feel good about recommending our Van tour to friends and Family. Thanks again and hope to see you again in beautiful Baguio. Best wishes from us all, Peter, Jhoie & Peter.
Rufz
Los Angeles, California
“Balanced environment for your need of Excitement and Relaxation”
Reviewed 5 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Very nice place and very close to tourist spots. We rented the place for our large group and very much happy with the place. The excitement of a tourist and a relaxed mind. we really enjoyed our stay.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
15 Jul 2015
Hi, thanks for your review. So glad that your big group enjoyed your time in Baguio and your stay in our apartments & that you all felt relaxed and comfortable. Jhoie and I always love to know that guests felt that way. Best wishes from us, Peter & Jhoie.
Bugoys212...
“Big word! Excellent!”
Reviewed 14 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Hi Ms Iza. We arrived last night from Baguio safe and sound. Thank you for giving us Fernan as our driver. Just want to express my profound appreciation for the wonderful service Fernan provided us. He was indeed an excellent driver and guide as well. He is very friendly, courteuous, patient, polite, helpful and even dependable especially when I had an accident of horse fall. He rushed me to the emergency in a nearby hospital to make sure I will be okay. Also, he never failed in assisting my Mom who has a disability. I can't thank him enough for the way in which he cared for my Mom for two days. Fernan is truly the best! My family liked him so much even my kids. He is an asset to BagiuoTransient.Com..His commitment to his work and safe driving made us so happy. Please convey our warm greetings to him.

Thanks so much again Iza, for the wonderful service and for being so accommodating. We will definitely recommend you and Fernan to our friends and relatives... Looking forward in getting your service again soon.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
15 Jun 2015
Hi, so glad to hear your Baguio adventure went so well! I have passed on your kind words to Fernan. It means a lot to us all to have guests who are confident and relaxed with our drivers and services..... we really try to give all of our guests the kind of service that we ourselves would want! Best wishes from us all.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing