The location of the hotel is really nice its's literally beside the Victory Liner Bus Terminal so its a plus for Backpackers/Commuters. In our case we chose to bring our own vehicle the parking space is very secured and there are loads of parking space. Breakfast is really nice and everyday is something different. The rooms are alright. Well its typical for all Microtel Inns. We always choose the 2 queen size bed which is not far off from the price of the deluxe room. The hotel staffs are really helpful and capable so you wouldn't have any problem with them. Really good sleep. :) Its worth your money.
Poor wifi connection in the room. Plus you have to pay 100pesos per 24hours for it which i think is not worthy. I prefer 3g or LTE which is just 50 pesos a day and sometimes even faster than their connection.
The toilet has seen its better days. I suggest to update their toilet to a new one. Change everyone of them. The showers and heaters are alright.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Microtel Baguio is a 60-room hotel beside the modern Victory Liner Passenger. A bridge way connects the hotel to the bus terminal thus ensuring greater accessibility for the guests.It is the same great hotel everywhere you go with Microtel's consistency in cleanliness, comfort, safety and value. Of course, Microtel Baguio's service is further enhanced by the Filipino's warm sense of hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baguio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inns & Suites Baguio Hotel Baguio
- Microtel Inns And Suites Baguio
- Microtel Baguio
- Baguio Microtel
- Microtel Hotel Baguio