Hotel location is good, it is located right next to the victory liner bus station, not very far from the mall and tourist attractions in baguio.
Room itself is okay, bathroom was not very clean and one of the bed sheets had some stains.
Front desk receptionist did not want to provide extra blanket because there are only 4 adults listed on the room, therefore they can only provide 4 blankets. What about the blankets for my son and daughter?
Staff were friendly, except for the one the front desk receptionist.
I will stay at some other hotel next time I go to Baguio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Microtel Baguio is a 60-room hotel beside the modern Victory Liner Passenger. A bridge way connects the hotel to the bus terminal thus ensuring greater accessibility for the guests.It is the same great hotel everywhere you go with Microtel's consistency in cleanliness, comfort, safety and value. Of course, Microtel Baguio's service is further enhanced by the Filipino's warm sense of hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baguio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inns & Suites Baguio Hotel Baguio
- Microtel Inns And Suites Baguio
- Microtel Baguio
- Baguio Microtel
- Microtel Hotel Baguio