“Best Place to Visit in Baguio”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brahma Kumaris Baguio Meditation Center
Lucena City, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Place to Visit in Baguio”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

All the lovely spots, the cool air which makes Baguio distinct from all other places in the Philippines, sitting on a pure, serene meditation center makes all the difference. Most of our days are spent with people, fulfilling relationships and doing our duties, but it is really so profound to experience bliss within. Having a time for the self is actually a beautiful gift that we can share with others. It is when we are full inside that we can truly share what we supposed to spread to the world. Whether it is love, joy or peace that we can give either to nature or to our fellow human beings. It's really great to step and enter a realm of serene and uplifting ambiance amidst the busy mode of the City of Pines.

Visited August 2012
4 Thank AngelLovely

Philippines via Chicago
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 158 helpful votes
“GREAT VIEW AND SO PEACEFUL!”
Reviewed 14 July 2012

I was thinking this might be like a cult thing, but when I got there, I saw they embraced all religions. So here I am, a Jew in 1 of the 2 Catholic Asian countries in a Hindu based center.

The people there were so polite and accepting. I had a wonderful experience. I did a short meditation which really did make me feel better. I've been back 2x. There is something so peaceful, so Zen there that takes my stress away.

I sent up 4 French-Canadians. They said it was one of their favorite parts of the trip and they went back a 2nd day.

Visited July 2012
6 Thank trainerstone
Baguio, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Experience meditation at 5,000 feet above sea level”
Reviewed 3 July 2012

"A Top of the hill,Spiritual delight with Insights and inspirations for living in the light"

Visited March 2012