Though this review is several months late, I recently decided to add it here to give information and warn travelers about this budget hotel.
Cons: very very dirty
I stayed here because a tennis buddy recommended this place. unfortunately, my experience is a complete disappointment.
1. I made a phone reservation before my arrival. The staff assured me that there is an available room for me. But when I arrived at 12 midnight, the room is not yet ready. the only vacant rooms are the big one (clean) and small one (dirty). The front desk did not give me the big room because according to her, it is too big for me. What the heck? I paid Php 1,650 for the room, so what's the problem if it is too big for me. I waited 30 minutes for them to tidy the room. When I told the guard that I'll be leaving and look for another hotel because I am too tired from the long drive, they asked me to stay and cleaning will be done soon. Unfortunately, it is still dirty.
2. The guard is not polite too, he even told me "you waited long, why can't you wait more."
3. At breakfast, waited for 30 minutes for my breakfast to be served. I went 3 times to the front desk to tell her that nobody's serving at the dining area, still no breakfast served. I dine at chowking instead.
4. During check out nobody even bothered to help me with my luggage.
5. Towels are too dirty, my rags at home are whiter and cleaner than their towels. Good thing, i have my small towel with me.
I find this place a waste of money. FILTHY AND NOT WORTH IT..My Php1,650 is wasted and I find it expensive in the end. I
I attached photos to prove my claims here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for tourists who are used to the hustle and bustle of the city, this inn is the best choice. Situated at the city's core, this place is designed for the expedience of the customer. Amenities include a restaurant, lounge, elevator; stand by generator, ample parking space, and a small function room. Along with being an inn, the building also consists of commercial establishments such as a bank, lawyer's office, and a van terminal whose destinations are to and from nearby provinces in Luzon. The edifice also houses The Philippine Statistics Authority ... more less